How last year's transfers fared this week

J.P. Richardson - LOST
Thomas Harper - LOST
Trace Ford - LOST!!!
Mason Cobb - LOST
Dominic Richardson - LOST
Jabbar Muhammad - WON (but at least contributed to Cobb losing and Caleb Williams crying)

Who else?

3 Likes

Spencer Sanders got the W and he actually got in the game for one whole play (a hand off).

2 Likes

Funny thing is I forgot all about Spencer Sanders. All hail Alan Bowman!

5 Likes

Johnson had a win not sure if his 2 yards helped lol

Sanders won he felt the pain riding the wood. Lol

Byu Podcaster was crying how bad their tranfer is at lineman lol

I do believe last years transfers should be a lesson for future players.

We have the tulsa tranfers all lost in a bad game. Not sure we hace 5 or 6. Lil presley got 2 yards. Ben had a great game tho
There a few lineman out there not on good teams. La tech san Diego tech.

1 Like

I wish the Iowa kid ( Bruce ? ) had been able to play. I was excited about him. Can he come back next year ? Our nose tackle has really helped clog the middle, corse those Div. 111 kids have been baggage :roll_eyes::joy: JP may have to hump to get bowl eligible….why did we offer those poor D3 Johnson kids in here :grin:

1 Like

Im suprised @bill18 hasnt been wonder where ive been after the ou win. Yes not suprised about the new goes no matter where they come from. Johnson was an All-America at 6’5". Really.

1 Like

Joy will avoid this post at all costs. Remember ? We lost SO much talent , blah etc. if you have talent, you just have it Doesn’t matter where you are. When will people wake up and realize the star system is a rigged, paid for, organization for magazines. Nothing pure about it. Based on hearsay
Lil P … I have laughed at this name you’ve give him since day one :joy::joy: overrated

1 Like

Looking to next year, i can see us losing alot of guys, depending on who stays. We have alot of guys that or can have another year. Causing to lose younger guys.

Joy will not talk.

1 Like

We will just enjoy this year, except joy, and wait to see what happens next year. We are favored in the last three. We just need to stay focused. If someone beats Texas maybe we play Iowa St

1 Like

Its amazing i haven’t been on here much after a bedlam win. I just havent seen people attack me. Ive had to defend gundy alot on my own. Even you questioned the line. My 10 and 2 will hold up with two title games in 3 years with last year having 30 guys go out. Lol

1 Like

But seriously i can see a large numbers leave in cluding a qb. Not from gundy but guys staying

1 Like

I have questioned the OL , not sure Dickey is the one but I’ll say he figured it out. Maybe it was the talk Gundy gave all of the assistants They did finally see Bowman could dink and dunk like I thought he could. Ollie emerged, the OL started clicking, Owens stepped up. , getting the ball to Presley…… just need to stay healthy

Rangle will probably go, haven’t heard anything but good on Flores So do they go after another veteran qb ?
I’ve also defended you :grin:

1 Like

I know on offense line theyve been hurt. But, yes im speaking out on gundy, you dnt have great lineman. We should have been using dickey for what he brought us.
All these lineman can come back. Which could hace us lose some younger guys. This is the reason we lost guys like mills. They didnt see playing. Bowman is looking for another year. What if presley stays another.
I was justaking a jab most stuff we agree on. Injuries have plagued us. We could be going for are 3 title game run.
Still if some of the older lineman dnt stay ollie my leave because of that. Do you want a great year then a bad because of a less experienced line

1 Like

Another one missing is that jerk @ar1 and all that money he won this week. I hope he bet the house since it’s always such a cinch :joy:

1 Like

I really don’t see Ollie leaving, he will get the big bucks the next year which I’m sure he leaves. A rb only has so many carries. We haven’t really had many good OL come in except last year. Endean will play, don’t think they burned his shirt ? We has a couple coming in this year. Maybe we pick up some in thd portal

1 Like

I think we have a bunch of good guys. Its had to talk about the line because 6 of the top 7 could use covid to come back.
Brooks can come back as a red shirt senior. Austin has played last 2 years a lil. I like our young guys. But, 1 starter coming back could have ollie shopping to follow up this year. Not nil.

1 Like

Yes jug is very quite. I didnt think he had a house after 2021. Lol. Guys a moron.

1 Like

Just saw Jake Henry hit the portal, isn’t he an OL ?

Yes. But, is a walk on. I had hopes about him, never panned out. He is the last in that class. Im not sure if he even played this year play in only the pine bluff game.
Walkon so doesnt help in scholarship either.

1 Like

That may be an indication some of these guys are coming back. He may start or play with only brooks coming back.

1 Like