How last year's transfers fared this week

Let’s hope all can come back that can. I would think they would want to block for a Heisman favorite

1 Like

I would hope they come back if they cant be drafted. These arent the best guys. But , are the best group. We have had 2 sacks in big 12 play, one was bowman falling down. Lol. Havent paid attention to theire numbers i know joe has had breat numbers. Still dnt like him hiking the ball.

1 Like

Bowman has had some time to throw after game three. But I’ll promise you he’s not getting into a jam in the pocket anyway, he’s bailing. I think he has memories of the Tech years. It’s okay, he’s not throwing ints , he’s throwing in the bleachers
Who on this line would make a draft list ?

Remember the argument me and ketchup had on what we lost and he said we lost starters. I said we got better. He hasn’t come back since game 4 … lol

1 Like

I will agree bowman has happy feet. I do think he is getting better. He does throw away alot. Both are still better then sack and turnovers. Gordon should have throw away his pass. It was blown up play. The pass he was trying was a very long pass even for a real qb. To much air.

1 Like

You can’t be surprised if I don’t care.

Awe that hurts billy. I know you lie. God you still ask me why i missed back then.
Great news we once again have a winning season. Im sad there is no chez it bowl tho.

1 Like

I don’t need to ask. Cowards run when things don’t go their way. I’m still here. That’s because I’m a real fan. I stick with this PROGRAM through thick and thin. You run at the first sign of trouble. I give credit when it’s due. You’re afraid to give credit to anything because you absolutely can’t stand to be wrong. I give evidence to support my arguments. You use your own opinions to support your argument. I find it rather comical when we were sitting at 2-2 and neither of you had anything to say. As I’ve said before….you guys only come out of your fox holes when the battle has already been won.

1 Like

I’d still take Sanders back, I do believe he can still graduate transfer. He didn’t want Ole Miss but was his only option due to his degree. Young guy wanting to test the portal, it’s the way it is now. I pray Ollie Gordon stays after this season. I can promise someone is going to offer him a mountain load after this season. If Rangel or Gunnar can really develop more than we should definitely be in the championship game next season making a push for the playoffs.

1 Like

I think Rangel may leave.

“ A real fan “ dam I haven’t had this big a laugh in awhile joy. Calling yourself a real fan ? Of what ? You can’t even te us who’s playing, what year they are in , just that chit we lost all the team last year, Gundy can’t evaluate, can’t coach, he’s lost it, he needs to go. You know you’ve said it You just won’t admit to it I’m not a homer, I can see what’s wrong but i don’t say in and day out constantly harp on the same chit. Others have called you out on it

1 Like

Go look at what ive been talking to real fans about. I list all the transfers we have and where they are. You have no clue who os one the team. Had a conversation about a lineman hitting portal. Your not a fan. Your a hater.

1 Like

Where was your explanation or counter argument to this when we were 2-2? That’s right…you didn’t have one. You just keep proving what’s already known. You only come out of the foxhole to support the victory when it’s nearly won.

OSU fans don’t run when we’re sitting at 2-2. OSU fans don’t hate other OSU fans for simply speaking the truth. Your maturity level is WAY OUT of hand.

1 Like

Did you read what travis post to me. We had the 2 loses and i said we are still going 10 and two. I doubled down.

I left because of guys like you. I sit keep up with games stats info pod cast. Your a guy that made last year as bad as it was. We had a higher them normal injuries, but it was pompous ess like you that did worked together.

Injuries arent as bad but we have 2 area that are low. But this after 2 loses came together.

Only reason i was gone was because i didnt want to hear your hate. We are going to the title game even if we lose a game. We win out we are the regular season winner. Think about these things. I have plenty of maturity. You wanting me to be around so you can cry is the definition of childish

1 Like

Joy dammit @robert28 and I have tried telling you for 3-4 years it’s the body of work, not the last 4 games you moron. We have told you over and over it not the game you last lost and why it’s moving to the next one. I can’t explain USA , no one can. Put your big boy pants on and grow a pair , don’t cry all the time

1 Like

Yep, and then you ran. Then…you waited until game 7 came around.to start talking trash again.

You’re supposed to be the football expert here. Explain away, or keep your mouth shut next time.

We were 2 and 2 when i doubled down

Belive what you want, you always do.

Like i have always said i talk to you to make fun of you. Everyone else i talk about osu sports. You learn the names of players recruits and coaches would change that

1 Like

[quote=“robert28, post:38, topic:19481”]
We were 2 and 2 when i doubled down

You posted that on September 20th.

You never said we would win 10 games. You said we CAN still win 10 games. There’s a difference. Meaning you weren’t confident when you made that statement. This is exactly what you do. You try to word things differently hoping nobody will catch it, and then you come back after being in hiding predicting something like you’re some expert.

1 Like

I never changed my prediction did i. We haven’t won 10 yet have we. Ucf have been in 4 2 point games. One at boise coming back and 1 at norman was in a tie possibility. Houston gave texas everything they wanted.

Can is a big difference from may. Thats still with ku ksu and ou ahead of us. Your one of those guys that does a prank. Then a guy does it back. You got to do again because you forgot you started it. Real petty guy.
Can and will is really close. Its so close you act like you dnt speak English.

1 Like