Hump Day Q&A – 10-20-21

I almost forgot!

Shoot me a couple Qs if you got them. I’ll hop back in in an hour and get to answering.

2 Likes

Have you heard anything about Bo Edmundson? 2023 QB out of Lake Travis.

Have you heard anything about throwing out a pointless offer to Arch Manning?

Very Robert Allen- esque of you, sir.

What’s your favorite Mexican restaurant in Stillwater?

5 Likes

Have you heard anything from inside the program regarding post season ban?

3 Likes

How long would you be willing to give up Chick-fil-A for in exchange for a guaranteed win this weekend in Ames? Not anything beyond this Saturday. Just 1 game, albeit a very important one. Are we talking a week? A month? Longer?

3 Likes

What’s the process if I just wanted to write free-lance for y’all?

2 Likes

That’s called the free board. :joy:

11 Likes

Arguing with Robert does NOT constitute writing. :joy:

13 Likes

All “writers” have to pay their dues.

7 Likes

I’d go without Chick Fil A for life for two Bedlam wins this year plus a Goon loss to Kansas.

7 Likes

Would you rather:

Barely beat UT-Norman on an obviously blown call by the refs in Bedlam, and lose to KU by two touchdowns - Big 12 championship would be a toss up.

OR

Lose to ou twice and get put in the Sugar Bowl against Bama & win by 4

When is @marshall gonna hop on the pod??

3 Likes

First option. Forever. To hell with losing twice to OU in one season. We lose often enough just once per season…why add more misery?!

1 Like

You’re willing to lose to Kansas by two touchdowns…?
:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Any football injury updates for this week?

it difficult to keep a rational reporter/journalist mindset when watching games since you’re also an alum?

If it isn’t, for someone who I imagine didn’t feel the high of the 2011 season (not sure if you were a fan before attending Okstate), do you think it’d be difficult to not get emotions up if this team makes it to the playoff?

For a Bedlam win!!! HELLLLLL YEAH!!! I’m not sure how old you are, but my lifetime Bedlam record is 7-32…so I’m what some consider “one of the olds”, and I’m telling you that 4 decades of losing Bedlam football is crushing to the soul of a man. Particularly considering I’ve never witnessed while in the stadium, a Bedlam win for the Pokes. Only ever seen on TV. I’m ready to chop off toes to guarantee a win, dude.

5 Likes

gimme that high of beating OU. that’s a high like none other

5 Likes