If Two Super Conferences Are Imminent, How Does Oklahoma State Get In?

Might have something to do with the lack of conference titles and major bowl wins maybe :man_shrugging:? You knowā€¦.the categories you like to ignore?

1 Like

If it were up to Gundy he would be elated about it. He would still have a problem though with Baylor still in his way. They very well might become his new OU.

1 Like

Thats money well spent.

1 Like

You think one conference title in 17 years to a guy thatā€™s now the highest paid coach in the conference is money well spent? No wonder you think weā€™re the second best team in the Big 12.

1 Like

There is that key word i can do " think". You were not born with this ability, no demon spawn can.

1 Like

You canā€™t even provide references for the arguments you make. You really expect me to believe you when you say you can ā€œthinkā€?

2 Likes

Joy we have gone over this a 100 times. You can google. You can do it.
Why are you the only one who wants me to prove things. Because, i burst your bubble so bad. Instead of crying you go straight to denial.

Like on leach deal compared to gundy deal.

Both were bs deals. And both could have been fired. At any point holder could have said thats enough. The dispute of the players could have gave holder the chance to do a fire with clause.
Tech didnt even look into it and suspended him. Then fired him.

No one needs proof tech want leach gone.

1 Like

Personally not interested in any of that. Let Big XII poach a few Pac-12 teams and leave it at that. 20-team conferences is stupid IMO.

1 Like

Us moving to ACC makes little to no sense.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I was hoping LSU would take Aranda. I still think that was a better choice than FAKE SOUTHERN ACCENT doofus, lol.

2 Likes

Why in the hell would I google or research the argument youā€™re making for yourself? Most of the time I do it Iā€™m able to show you a source that proves your statement wrong. Iā€™m giving you a chance here to redeem yourself and you refuse to do it. Itā€™s really simple and you donā€™t need to beat around the bush. The only bubble your bursting is your own lmao. The deal is you donā€™t know how!!

Lmao what youā€™re saying is just total hearsay until you can provide a source to prove otherwise. How do you not understand that???

Joy your keep chasing your tell. The way leach was fired is the proof. No administrator is going to come out and say i hate this coach and were going to fire them. Thats not just cause.
The way tech did it and how fast they made it clear they wanted him gone. We all know it was bs. The kid was crying like you do. You cant think or have any common sense. If you did you know tech hated leach.

1 Like

Dnt come back and say i didnt prove anything. You never proved tech did like him. If the liked him there would have been at least a real investigation. They may have fired him but at least there would have be cause. Alot of coaches have done worse then leach and all keep there jobs. Just once try to dig deep and find that common sense button.

1 Like

You still canā€™t substantiate that the administration fired him just because they donā€™t like him. Like I saidā€¦itā€™s all just hearsay from your mouth.

And youā€™ve still never proven they fired him because they didnā€™t like himšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. See how that works?

Just once tried to provide a reference to support the argument youā€™re trying to make. Stop being lazy and stupid about it.

You really should stop arguing with someone who canā€™t spell tail.

1 Like

Joy belive what you want you all ready think leaches is a winner. Leach will never win a title. The best he could do is win a 4 team pod.

1 Like

Sorry for the typo. Even you have done it. I actually havent seen 100% proper english from anyone.
Its weird you cry about my english but it never stops your crying.

1 Like

How can you say that when you donā€™t even know what 100% proper English should look like?