If Two Super Conferences Are Imminent, How Does Oklahoma State Get In?

I feel sorry for you but admire how hard you try.

1 Like

Lol i would say the same but your effort is lacking. I know you get tired shoveling chit actually pushing buttins is to much.

1 Like

Joy i definitely have point out your errors in the english language. Your the last person to confront me. No math english or logic skills thats why you drive a trash truck.

1 Like

You know they have this thing called spell check and auto text to make sure you donā€™t make yourself look like an incoherent retard. I guess youā€™re just too stupid to figure out how to use it :man_shrugging:. Then you wonder why I donā€™t believe anything you say?

Why dnt you use it?

1 Like

Why donā€™t you use references to support your argument?

Im sorry your rite everybody loves no title leach. You got me im so wrong. Tech was forced to fire poor lovable leach. The pirate of the sand pit.

1 Like

You think everyone likes a one title Gundy? Especially after 17 years? When the dude should probably have no less than three.

Lets see you are a leach fan. Leach has coached more then 20 years. No titles. No title games. 2 10 win seasons. Grow up joy.

1 Like

Did Leach get money from an alum billionaire to market his program?

Were Techā€™s facilities in the shape our were when Boone made the upgrade moron ? Iā€™ll answer that for you, hell no. They were superior to ours. We just got on level playing ground. Whatā€™s the record with Tech since Gundy got here ? Iā€™ll give you a clue, we won 9 in a row at one timeā€¦ youā€™re a blithering idiot joy

2 Likes

I think it would make a lot of sense. Itā€™s less travel than what USC & UCLA can expect in the B10. OSU is 4-0 vs Pitt, Virginia Tech, Miami in last few years, those teams represent the number 2,3,4 teams in ACC during that time in wins. ACC has 14 teams, so adding 2 to get to 16. Who do you think is going to get a better TV contract? The ACC or the new look B12. What about basketball? Can you imagine North Carolina, Duke, Syracuse & Louisville coming to GIA?

You are exactly right. Logical fits have gone out the window with all this realignment. OSU joining the ACC is far more likely than any worthy program jumping into the new-look Big 12. If you are running your own university & are charged with setting yourself up for the best possible futureā€¦ā€¦.do you take yourself to the ACC with their teams? Or to the new-look Big 12? Itā€™s a no-brainer when comparing the two. Florida St. Clemson. Miami. Va Tech. Those are all better overall programs than anything in the Big 12.

1 Like

Hey joy you real need to stop talking. Tech stadium is way new. And yes they have pumped 100ā€™s of millions into it.
See joy i always tell you that your tunnel vision leaves you short. You actually dnt know what goes on in the real world. You have this fake obsessed world of gundy.

Grow up buddy

1 Like

I know he went 1-2 against a coach that got fired from TechšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

1 Like

I agree with this concept. However, itā€™s not exactly that simple. Which person on OSUā€™s campus probably has the most influence and power right now? If you answered Mike Gundy then youā€™re probably correct. I canā€™t see Gundy getting on board to make a path to a conference title or CFP appearance harder on himself.

Heā€™s not going to be in favor of facing Clemson while theyā€™re a top program, and any other program that has the potential of making a come back (Florida State and Miami). Heā€™s just not going to be on board with any of this. Even if it benefited the the school and football program has a whole monetarily speaking.

Many of us forget that Gundyā€™s mentor is a guy that said on the radio ā€œIf they let you schedule UL Monroe 10 times then you schedule UL Monroe 10 times!!!ā€. If OSU schedules or even attempts to schedule an non-conference game against a team slightly better than them heā€™s shown publicly he doesnā€™t like it.

The only way Gundy is jumping on the conference realignment bandwagon is if the people in charge at OSU give him the middle finger and hog tie him behind it.

1 Like

Thinking Gundy is going to win another conference title anytime soon seems to be a fantasy at this point, but you still believe it.

1 Like

Not 7 years ago msu was ranked no 1 and 5 points from a title. But you have already decided that leach cant do better

1 Like

Why are you so hell bent on convincing people we canā€™t or shouldnā€™t be better?

Joy why are you an idiot.
I want us to be better. But, im not taking advice from a moron.
U know lil about football and kess about college football.

You literally have said any coach is better then gundy.

You rote a love peom to tomato slice and mentioned gundy names like 7 times.

No one takes you serious because they know your obsessed.
I likegundy as the next guy. Im not stick up for gundy i have alwaus been here to point your wrong. Be it double standards, like of knowledge or your mental obsession.

1 Like