If Two Super Conferences Are Imminent, How Does Oklahoma State Get In?

Then stop praising 8-5 or 7-6 seasons as winning. Most programs desiring to be championship caliber aren’t satisfied with such seasons.

What are you talking about? You take advice from yourself all the time.

All I said was if he was able to make the decision to stay or go he would stay. Anyone that knows Gundy or his tendencies would also agree. He’s doesn’t want to face better or equal competition if he doesn’t have to.

The ones lacking knowledge are the ones that think all of a sudden Gundy will turn into a champion caliber coach. Looks like you (and your fake Michael account) fit that category perfectly.

Joy when you can write some thats new do it. Until then leave me alone. All you do is read my post and do your best jr high act, and throw it back.
Why are you explaining you love poem, i read it gundy this gundy that.
You need also grow up and learn what sarcasm is.

So you must agree you have double standards and are obsessed. You didnt counter of those.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for you to coherently explain what double standards you are claiming I have. Not only do you not use any kind of references to try and support an argument you want to make, but you can’t even tell anyone what you’re talking about🤷‍♂️.

You dnt even know what double standards is.
You go on and on about leach. Here is your double standards.
Gundy has been the true 1st or second 4 times.

Leach got tied 1 time in the big 12. He only need 40 some point to get first. Because ou spank them. You give gundy 40 points he would be in almost all the title games. Even 2018, give gundy extra 40 ponits he would have 1 lose.

Your always on about gundy drop a game to a losing team. We know leach has. But, it cost him a pac 22 title game. Losing to a 5 and 7 usc team.

You sit here daily talking about this stuff on gundy. But, think its ok for other coaches.

That my friend is double standard. Perfect example of how you cry about things gundy does in your mind.

I have continuously pointed these things out but your to stupid to understand.

1 Like

How about the first of the year you just wanted Gundy to make a championship game : check… now you want to hold tomatoes balls that Gundy is afraid of competition you moron !!! Ever excuse you can name Pat Jones isn’t here anymore

1 Like

Joy has the jones sydrome. They want what the other people. She this worst because its only based on 1 year production.
Joy already making excuses for leach not making a title run. Even tho mullen 7 years ago was 5 ponits away from a title.

1 Like

Joy needs to take the apron off…… she only looks at Leach , Campbell, etc…. wishes we were like them…… and Vandy … let’s get all of Vandy recruits. That will fix it :crazy_face::blush::crazy_face:

1 Like

Recently, Mike Gundy flirted with the idea of leaving the Oklahoma State Cowboys for Tennessee or Arkansas. Apparently, at least part of the reason was a rift between Gundy and Cowboy athletic director Mike Holder over nonconference scheduling.

That much has been confirmed in a press conference by Gundy himself, according to Jimmie Tramel of the Tulsa World. The rumors have indicated that while Gundy wishes to schedule lesser opponents to get big wins, Holder wants to schedule big names that will bring in more money.

Most people understand that Gundy’s strategy is avoiding competition.

2 Likes

Its fynny its ok Alabama plays Georgia southern or some one like that. Go look at any school. Snyder was the worst of poor non con games. Get over it. Gunsy is still here and holder is gone.

1 Like

Alabama also plays USC, Wisconsin and Florida State while Tulsa is as tough as Gundy has scheduled since 2014.

1 Like

Rainman your obsession is not a good look.

You know why your obsession doesn’t look good.
We have Arkansas Oregon Alabama and Nebraska coming up.
Plus you lie. Why do you and joy have to lie. If your rite you have no need to lie. Boise was ranked the first time we played them. Last year boise was ranked at the end.
So 2014 is a lie last year is the truth.

This is why we all KNOW YOUR A JOKE.

1 Like

We played Florida St. and Georgia you moron , all within a couple of years. You forget that many only play one game against high level competition, but you wouldn’t understand that jug , you really wouldn’t. A man could educate you at Harvard , , Brown , Yale , you would still come out dumb :crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Last time I checked they give the trophy to the TRUE champion. Stop trying to prop up something that isn’t really there. It just makes you look desperate and pathetic with lame excuses attached to it.

Normally in order to get extra points you need to coach like you want them.

Remember when Gundy lost to a 6-7 Central Michigan team that lost 55-10 to Tulsa in their bowl game? Talk about embarrassing.

You sit there and talk about how these aren’t okay for other coaches, but make excuses for Gundy when he does the same thing :man_shrugging:. That, my friend, is a double standard.

I have continuously pointed out the excuses you make all the time, but you’re too boneheaded to acknowledge that sometimes he isn’t as good as you think he is.

I’d rather their coaching staff develop the lineman first before they come to OSU. I’d like to see consistent run and pass blocking for a change.

This is why I can’t believe anything you say. You like to try and make something look better than it actually is. People call that “Smoke’n Mirrors”. The only problem is you’re not any good at it.

In fact, Boise ended up with a ranking of 52nd according to the CBS sports poll. When will you stop lying?

Joy your an idiot i didnt start this crap you did. Its not a double standard when you point it out.
Your the one who wish gundy would not drop a bad game. Im the the one exposing you to the real world, it happens to other coaches.

I didnt pick leach you did. I like him. Your the one who thinks only gundy does these things.

You still think im making excuses. Joy im not. Your an idiot and pointing that out. I tell you im not stick up for gundy. If you said the same things for othe coach i would do the same. I dnt like stupid people talking.

1 Like

G

Tulsa is the toughest since 2014?
Pittsburgh 2016
Pittsburgh 2017
Boise St 2018
Boise St 2021

1 Like

Remember when Riley lost to a 4-6 Kansas St team in 2020 or when Texas list to Kansas in 2016 & 2021?

2 Likes

I seem to remember Riley still winning the Big 12 championship after that happened. I didn’t see Gundy win it in :man_shrugging:. I watched him raise the white flag with 12 minutes to go in Bedlam that season.