Injury Report: Gunnar Gundy Likely to Start Iowa State Game

Hard or not not wasting my time figuring it out LOL

Wisconsin got luke. Now we can see how easy it is for a new coach get cincy back into the playoff with a new league.

You’re not gonna like this……but it’s a bad sign for the new Big 12. Cincinnati was the “best” addition & their HC leaves for a second tier program in another league. That’s what Cincinnati always has been. That’s what it always will be.

I know there the same as Louisville.

This is real a comment to the guys think new coach is esay to get to do better.

With the playoff going to 12 teams the big 12 will be fine.
It was hard to go undefeated in the old big 12. The new one will beat each other up. The texas teams are set up the best because of nil deals.

I just love the the guys on here talking about coaches. Heard all about dave and matt. Know we get to hear about chris and sonny. Next will be ku and tech.

Dave is losing his oline and dline. I think matt will lose more then he will gain. Chris is got to keep hope portal treats him good. Sonny will lose riley soon.

None of those guys telling you gundy is done actually knows what is going on.

I got a text today from a ■■■■ good friend of mine. OSU guy. His father-in-law is a pretty heavy hitter in the oil/gas industry. He’s not big enough to pull any weight within OSU, but his friends are. They’re not happy. Gundy is getting more heat than at any point in his career. The in-state sports radio guys are on him pretty good too. The airwaves don’t get coaches fired, but they can definitely influence the court of public opinion.

I think both OC’s are trying to make chicken salad. I haven’t watched enough of OSU. But I will say that yesterday OSU threw it waaaaay too much. Rainy as hell. Backups everywhere.
As for the fire Gundy people……they’re idiots. I think Gundy & Cowboys are at a crossroads similar to what OU was with Bob. We had no QB, finished 8-5 & had gotten our nuts kicked in the bowl game by Clemson. Luckily Baker fell into his lap and we took off again. If that didn’t happen, OU was looking at a couple 8 win seasons & things may have gotten western in Norman. I think Mike is in the same type of spot. He doesn’t wanna go bust his rear recruiting.

1 Like

If they all lose guys,it won’t be enough for Gundy to win the conference. Proof is history.