Instacap: Cowboys Fall to Sooners 66-62 in Overtime

My boy Holder is the idiot that didn’t get rid of Gundy.

1 Like

Adams in his first year is going to the dance.
Weber what only has elite 8 final 4, more wins then osu since Eddie left. Sure last couple not great. Dixon having a hard time getting tcu to the next level. At pitt had great

So yea I see what you mean boynton has well out performed those jokers.

By the way here’s are football SOS rankings since 2010 since boynton is apparently the only one who has a tough schedule at Oklahoma state

1 Like

They just beat tech

Can’t prove any. Revert to ur old favorite gundy. Which is the weirdest thing to hang on to

Ford made the tournament a lot more frequently. It’s sad to say that Ford is a better coach, but the results bear it out.

1 Like

1.) We can’t fire Boynton, he’s on a huge buyout.
2.) No, that’s a ridiculous metric. If Boynton could finish top 3 in the conference every four years, I’d be ecstatic.

2 Likes

I don’t care if they fire Boynton,I just wish they would be better than mediocre in something besides golf.

Well, that’s what happens when you make the golf coach AD.

2 Likes

How about 1 final 4 in 17 years.

With the state of the program, I’d take it as long as some of those other years were Sweet 16s or Elite 8s.

Ok 1 sweet 16.

You think Mike Gundy has only finished in the top 16 one time?

Before Gundy, we’d finished the season ranked in the top 25 a total of seven times ever in 91 years of existence. Gundy has done it 9 times. Six times were within the top 16, and once was just shy at 17. If Boynton got us in the Sweet 16 six times in 17 years, I’d demand we build him a statue and name something in the arena after him. Both of those things will happen when Gundy hangs up his visor.

Finishing top 16 in basketball is a lot harder than in football just like winning the big12 conference is harder in basketball. Just ask Baylor.

1 Like

And how many times in 8 seasons did he play for a chance to win the conference?

Cool!!! So when has Gundy played the toughest schedule out of all Big 12 teams since being at OSU?

You understand that being the worst team in a conference makes your schedule harder, right? If you’re the #1 team in the country, everyone in your conference has the #1 team on their schedule except you. If you’re trash, everyone else has one more trash team on their schedule except you. If we were good at basketball, everyone’s SOS would get a bump.

1 Like

No, it’s not. You have to play well week in and week out to finish ranked in football. In basketball, you can squeak into the tournament and get hot. Every game matters in football.

How many losing seasons did he have in his first 5 seasons? One. With 3 tournament appearances

That bs u HAVE TO BE THE TOP 2 inthe league to win the title
Anybody can walk in a win in basketball

So I would say your lieing. But, jug your just not that smart.