Instacap: Cowboys Fall to Sooners 66-62 in Overtime

You act like this started with Boynton. Sean Sutton never made the tournament and Travis Ford won one NCAA tournament game in 8 years and never made the conference tournament finals. If we’re going to talk about a coach that does less with more talent then Travis Ford is your man. At one point in time he had three of the top high school players in the country all playing together and they couldn’t even get past Oregon in the first round of the tournament.

If you read the comment I said I don’t understand why holder had such a hard time picking basketball coaches Sean Sutton and Travis Ford were just as bad. Anyone with half a brain could look at Sean and see that he wasn’t ready to handle the pressure of heading a d1 basketball program

I think Sean Sutton and Travis Ford were worse.

Idk how you can say Travis Ford was worse. He had just just as many ncaa tournament wins and a lot more ncaa appearances. He signed 5 stars also

1 Like

Think u can think makes us all laugh.

Who is the top 5 basketball coaches in the conference and how would you rank them?

Dude I swear if your trying to put boynton in the top 5 you will be the biggest idiot around.

1 Like

Name them.

1 Like

You name them.

The fact of the matter is your fine with losing seasons in basketball but 12-2 in football won’t cut it. It’s fine we’ll keep paying 2 mill or however much he makes a year to watch garbage basketball

1 Like

It’s your list. I will say how is a head of boynton. Texas tech ksu ku baylor tcu west Virginia isu. I think I got them all would have had ou but it’s a tie

With Weber, Dixon, Otzelberger, Moser or Adams I’m not sure I would put any of them over Boynton. One might prove to be better one day but I wouldn’t bet on any of them yet.

1 Like

Dixon and moser have proven at other places they are better coaches.

First Dixon is loosing players faster than Gundy to the portal and Moser will learn that OU is not Chicago.

1 Like

Tcu has only been to the tournament 8 times in its history and Dixon coached one of those teams. He’s a pretty ■■■■ good coach

So now location matters?

“Dixon is working with 11 new players after his roster was decimated by the transfer portal. He basically lost his last two recruiting classes, with the notable exception of Mike Miles. Plus, center Kevin Samuel transferred and RJ Nembhard left for pro basketball. Does the extraordinary number of departures say something about Dixon.” Heartland.

All of that turnover and they are 18-9 and a projected 10/11 seed in the tournament. Thank you for proving my point

Well he’s on the hot seat so you can probably get him hired.

Lol would be fantastic if we could get out of the ignorant contract your boy holder gave boynton

1 Like