Instacap: Cowboys Rally for 57-56 Win over TCU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/instacap-cowboys-rally-for-57-56-win-over-tcu/

Rondel’s redemption song leads Cowboys to comeback win.

1 Like

We won

1 Like

They made a run at the end when it mattered but this game had no business being this close. TCU had 22 turnovers compared to OSUs 11 and OSU went 13-23 from the line. Make the ■■■■ free throws and you have a lead instead of battling back in the final minutes. Take advantage of TCU being careless with the ball. Another big issue is the rebounding. Offensive or defensive it doesn’t matter they got whooped on the boards by TCU. Get those things cleaned up especially the goddamn free throws. THEY’RE FREE!!

2 Likes

Told you guys we would win. Bring in the Boynton haters!!!

We didn’t see u at the game

1 Like

This team really needs to find someone on the coaching staff who knows how to teach free throw shooting. Cannot give away freebies in this conference, it will eventually catch up with them. Going forward I would not want to see a game without Bryce Williams on the court. I hope he heals soon. The team has depth, but some guys are not interchangeable. Terrific, smothering defense. It hurts seeing all these other teams having 3 point shooters but we don’t have any on our team.

1 Like

Any win is good. We have no leadership

Great job coach Boynton!

1 Like

How would you? You don’t even know what I look like.

Miles killed us the 2 games last year. I’m glad they finally decided to guard him. Free throws !!!
Jesus !!! I would have them shoot a hundred a day

1 Like

U got a pic. We looked forever for chunky. We yelled out dumbess.

2 Likes

100 isn’t enough

2 Likes

They would shoot until they started making them

2 Likes

Shut up Joe… I didn’t see you there. I looked around for who your picture is and didn’t see you.

2 Likes

If you watch a lot of the shooters at the line they don’t have much arc in their shot. There were some that went deep into the cylinder but some how came back out. Like Holy crap!! They need to get the charity stripe figured out.

2 Likes

Wait… I didn’t yell that. That was all you…

2 Likes

Not my real pic. Doubt you were at the game. Boynton’s boys won and you just can’t stand it. God is good!!!

1 Like

Good job Cowboys. We stole one there. Keep it going and beat Texas.

1 Like

Joey I was a the game I can prove it. Can u.
Like I said I yelled ur name every where no answer.
Dumbess dumbess
I showed ur pic around no one seen u. They said they won’t forget a face like that.

2 Likes

Im glad our basketball program has reverted to considering beating tcu in basketball as a huge accomplishment. I guess we should give Scott Sutton all the credit, you know he’s probably the one coaching defense

1 Like