Instacap: Cowboys Rally for 57-56 Win over TCU

U placing way to much on one win. Other then one win boynton has done better then an average coach.
Look at the ksu coach he is God awful but took a team to the elite 8.

1 Like

Ur the responding multiple times.
Any way what’s the difference of answer 1 time with multiple questions. I know u can’t focus on more then 1 item, so I spead it out.
Joey I only reply to ur lies. So others know the truth. U can never get me riled.

1 Like

What does it matter were the players come from he still has to get them in his system. I have seen a system here yet.

1 Like

We got three players in the transfer portal last season that came off the bench from their former schools.

Iowa State got seven players from the transfer portal (two which were starters and averaged double digits at their former schools).

Meaning Iowa State was able to get depth, but also players who started and have experience. It’s as the old saying goes “The transfer portal giveth and taketh away!!!”. How is this difficult for you to understand?

I understand everything it’s u I dnt understand.
Why is it u make excuses for boynton. Even average coaches can get players into a system. R u saying boynton isn’t even an average coach. If not why r u making excuses for him.

1 Like

I gave you examples of average coaches that had good players earlier that both got fired from OSU. Sean Sutton couldn’t get this program to the tournament. Travis Ford recruited very well but only won one tourney game in 8 seasons at OSU.

Boynton won our first in 12 years. In three of the five seasons he’s in so far he’s only had two where he didn’t lose a ton of players due to transfer, get leftover scraps from the previous coach, or have to deal with a post season ban.

Let’s just go ahead and put the cherry on top that he also plays the 6th toughest schedule in all of college basketball (which is #1 out of all the Big 12 teams btw). I can agree he needs to be better, but I’m not naive or stupid enough to suggest firing a dude that’s dealing with all those different variables and just took us to the NCAA tourney with a win last season.

Wait until the ban is over. If his team looks like total chit at the end of next season then consider putting him on the hot seat or firing him. Not during a post season ban that isn’t his fault.

1 Like

Why does he not need to coach this year.
We dnt know what Sean would have done he obviously left ford with players.
But u saying boyton is a better coach then those two ur mistaken. Osu has had good athletic players to play defense. But I don’t even recognize what is going on the offensive side. And that should be the case with his recruits.
U keep going on about the ban. It’s just another year. He gets paid for this year doesn’t he. Bad coaching is bad coaching. His players still think there nba guys.

1 Like

Boynton made the tournament (unlike Sutton) and it hasn’t taken him eight years yet to prove he can only win one tourney game (like Ford).

Who says he isn’t trying? He plays the toughest schedule out of every team in the conference, and he’s probably in the deepest conference in America. Your friend Michael was on here earlier today touting how good Iowa State is when Boynton and OSU are three spots ahead of them in the Big 12 standings currently.

You’re right. There’s a reason we fired Sutton and Ford.

1 Like

We’re u alive when Sean was here. U seem to not know why he isn’t coaching.
Boynton hasn’t finished above what ford did in the big 12.
Your still making a big deal over one win.

U say u were at the game but did u not watch what was happening on the offensive end. That the se we have seen for a couple of years. Tell me which of his players have truly improved in the 6 years.

2 Likes

Joey I never said they were world beaters, I just asked how they go from 2-22 to 12 straight wins at the start of this season. You made that chit up!!…. Being 6th and 18th isn’t a hell of a lot of difference. Boynton will be here through next year and I like Boynton but wish he wrun an offense. The record will tell at the end of the year

1 Like

Seems there is a big difference in Cade being here and not. Lots of difference in having the No. 1 pick playing. Cade would have made lots of teams look better. There’s a reason he was the No 1 pick. None of these guys have improved since last year. No sign of an offense

1 Like

And since starting 12-0 they’ve gone 2-4.

14 and 4 is alot better for them no matter who they played.

1 Like

Well they started the schedule of the toughest conference we have so we will see at the end.
They are still 14-4

1 Like

Yep!!! 14-4 and still three spots behind Boynton in the conference standings.

1 Like

Let’s get your prediction on the record… Who wins the Texas game Saturday?

2 Likes

Isu is 1 game behind osu. Not 3 spots.
They lost to ku by 1 at ku we won by 1 at home to tcu.
That to me is not overwhelming evidence isu sucks.
Their conference schedule so far has been tougher then ours.
There won’t be those easy wins like last year isu ksu and tcu are better.
Joey u always told all of us " no excuses for gundy". U can’t stop using excuses for boynton. All these players are his return 4 starters picked up 2 4 stars. No freshman. I mean Joey how can there be excuses.

1 Like

Stop telling half truths. They are one game behind OSU, but also three spots behind OSU in the Big 12 standings.

Ar u count tcu as a spot they r tied with the 3 and 3 teams. When teams have different number of games u get a better account going by games back. Any way u are just arguing over stupid chit. We’re a 3rd the way, lot of games left
But isu has played only 1 un ranked team in the big 12 we have played 2. So in big 12 games their’s has been tougher.
Why do u do this. By only looking at one thing u will always leave ur self open to be wrong.
We got to beat them and I will say it won’t be as easy as last year.

1 Like