Instacap: Cowboys Rally for 57-56 Win over TCU

Yes a win is a win

1 Like

When have I ever said Robert I agree with you

In other news this Derek mason to OSU is gaining some smoke, how would that hire sit with you

Let’s see here.

1. Looks like he did about as good as a job anyone could do at Vanderbilt except his very last season (besides Franklin). It’s like being at the Kansas of the SEC. Was voted as a Broyles award finalist at Stanford.

2. While at Vanderbilt one of his linebackers was a Butkus award finalist. Meaning he knows a thing or two about developing players considering it’s Vanderbilt.

3. He’s only got one year under his belt at Auburn. Finished with a total defense ranking of 61st. Not great, but not terrible considering it’s his first year there.

4. His salary is 1.5 million currently. I guess we’ll see if we’re actually going to pony up the cash to try and steal him or not.

I wouldn’t mind the hire. Looks like he has a proven track record as a DC. Not sure why he would leave the SEC and Auburn when they bring in a revenue of 96 million a year in football and invest more into their program than we do. He’ll get better recruits there.

About the only reason I think he would leave is because he doesn’t want to face large criticism and challenges being at Auburn considering they are in the SEC West. He might have an easier path being at OSU and in the new future conference.

I can agree with most except, maybe if he makes this move it’s because we’re finally going to make a big financial commitment to our program

Instant WWIII with @robert28 as pres and @joe15 as vice pres

I’ll believe it when I see it.

A guy can dream!

Joey. I’m sorry ur a loner and only way u get a circle jerk is to spin, but dnt bring me into ur perverted world.

Dnt bring me into ur lies. I didn’t say any of the stuff u said I said after the msu game. Lie 1

Msu was not an average fcs team. Ranked all year and made the playoffs. Lie 2

Think I was upset about beating tcu. Lie 3.

Ur like our own lil CNN. Delivering fake news.

This site is suppose to fans of osu( unlike u). At some point u can agree with each other and should be friends. U agree with no one on this site. Yes jug but he is a ou troll.

This win was big. And yes I would rather comeback and win then lose alead and game. Both teams at times look like jr high teams shooting. Atleast tcu can say it was our defense. Boynton is starting to run some kind of offense , but running plays thur just the guards. Boone looked like a deer in headlight. I dnt know how Boynton has taken r most reliable player last year to what ever this is.

1 Like

Joey has a new dance partner in yo1.

1 Like

Dam!!! That was long and drawn out. Didn’t know you were that sensitive!!!

Probably gonna happen Joey, maybe a lateral move but if the head coach doesn’t win this year he’s gone. He makes 1.5 million now, I think that was close to what they offered Knowles
How do you justify backing Boynton to the hilt and Gundy you don’t ? Gundy won 12 this year , we have one tournament win in 5 years with Boynton and he has mostly 4-5 :star: players. Hypocritical

2 Likes

Before Boynton we had 1 tournament win since 2009. Boynton has been in unique situations since becoming the basketball coach. What I mean by unique is things haven’t aligned much for him.

Last year was the first season he had of some kind of normalcy. Now he gets to deal with the NCAA ban (which isn’t is fault or the current player’s fault). Go look at all his seasons except for last year and tell me any above average coach that’s going to take any of those teams to the tourney.

If you think they are going to fire Boynton after making the tourney last season, and winning our first tourney game in 12 years, during a season where there is an NCAA ban on us you’re smoking crack.

Joe 2 years ago should have done better this team should be better. There are a ton of average coach out there that can do this.

1 Like

And we had Travis Ford’s 10 year contract too. Iowa St went 2-22 last year and started 12-0 this year. Unless they had a jam up recruiting class how did it turn around

1 Like

Not sensitive at all Joey.
We it’s long because u had like 7 post of bs.
If u would lie and say stupid stuff I won’t talk to u at all.

1 Like

Let’s see:

• Sean Sutton couldn’t do it

• Travis Ford couldn’t do it

There are a couple of average coaches for you Roberto.

Another holder blunder on the list of shitttty decisions he made

1 Like

It goes something like this:

1. Iowa State lost five to the transfer portal

2. Iowa State gained seven from the transfer portal (meaning half the players on his roster aren’t his).

3. Two of the five players Iowa State gained (that I know of so far) started for their former teams and averaged doubled digits in scoring.

4. Currently OSU is 5th place in the Big 12 while Iowa State is sitting at 8th. OSU has an SOS of 6th while Iowa State has an SOS of 18th.

5. OSU played two teams in the non-con that are still currently in the top 25, and would’ve played a third had it not been for COVID procedures. while Iowa State played their entire non-con and only played one top 25 team.

Now maybe they do have a pretty good coach this year. I’m also not going to be naive to the fact that Coach Otz raped the portal for a basketball roster and is reaping the benefits of it while playing a weaker schedule than Boynton in the non-con.

Just admit it. You’re a sensitive person. Every time AR or myself make one response you follow it up with three most of the time.