Instacap: Oklahoma State Dominates West Virginia 24-3

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/instacap-oklahoma-state-dominates-west-virginia-24-3/

Behind dominant defensive performance, OSU’s offense continues to improve.

It’s starting off to be a great weekend.
Baylor wake and msu have all lost so far

2 Likes

Baylors loss really helps. Win against TCU and then hammer Tech.

1 Like

Too bad OU can’t lose this week

1 Like

I guess we need to stop winning we got jug’s 4th place wrapped up.

3 Likes

Love this defense!!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Seriously we better hear about a pay raise and extension for Jim Knowles in the next few days. He has more than earned it.

I didn’t necessarily want Baylor to lose, though. I was hoping we’d be their only loss (and maybe OU).

2 Likes

I like the positive attitude.

1 Like

He only does it because it’s not gundy

1 Like

Oh, but Gundy found and hired Knowles, so it’s allll Gundy. Gundy also reallocated schollies from the offensive side of the ball to the defensive side, so there’s that, too.

2 Likes

Joey is 4. He thinks he is proving something.

1 Like

We got 3 more games that could push us up higher
I mean Alabama Michigan and Oregon

1 Like

I already gave him credit for hiring Knowles. Want me to start giving him credit for hiring Dunn?

Yes and give Hutton some credit for his 5th fumble
Ur always on Hutton how mean yards has he given up
Dunn just out scored a team by 21 with a top notch defense. That’s 8 more then ou scored

1 Like

Why didn’t he outscore Iowa State?

Two missed field goals why

1 Like

So why didn’t we just got for it on 4th and 1 instead of trying to kick a 50 yard field goal on a windy day?

Why did he draw up a throw behind the line of scrimmage on 4th down instead of throwing forward?

Joey were 8 and 1 be ranked top 10. In great shape to make the title game and all u want to do is cry.

1 Like