Instacap: Oklahoma State Dominates West Virginia 24-3

I don’t really have a problem with being 8-1 moron. Lots of teams would love to have our record. Doesn’t matter how we got there it’s still under Gundys coaching. You stooges that constantly biotch about any little flaw that happens in a game. You or Joey have no concept of football or coaching. Neither of you understand the difference in super seniors and a young offense. How many years has the offense carried this team

1 Like

Right !! He’s brings nothing but a bunyof nit picking when we are 8-1. He knows Jack about coaching but thinks he’s Vince :cowboy_hat_face: Joey you and your stooges are cancer we call bad fans. As long as we lose you can biotch more and more, but no one gives you any credibility
Pathetic morons

1 Like

Joey actually thinks he is pointing out the offense is not as good as it has been. He talks about how dumb gundy is but gundy even knows he says.
What he doesn’t see is the important dunn and gundy has done.
We have had terrible redzone numbers the last 2 years.
And the trun overs. They are doing a great job of running plays this offense can do well with.

1 Like

Your goons just scored 16 on WV , what happened there Einstein ??? There I made plenty of questions so your dumb a&& could understand :cowboy_hat_face::joy: your aren’t happy we won , it kills you when we win. I’m not including you in the “we “ :blush::blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Our offense has got better every week. It’s killing Joey and Jeff :joy::joy:

1 Like

That was in norman too. 16 points. Even without a heisman qb we have scored more the 16 points all year.

1 Like

Joey and Jeff think we still have Weeden or Mason at QB and Blackman and Tylan still have eligibility :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I want Gundy to win (and win bedlam also). I’m just trying to figure out when he wants to decide his offense should play better.

1 Like

You would think the HC being a former college QB and OC and everything would have developed his starting QB (who is on his 4th year on campus) a little better the longer he stays at OSU.

You would think you would quit posting stupid chit too but your mouth runs 24/7 Stupid post after stupid post. Absolutely incredibly stupid about football :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I promise we could win both games and you would still post stupid chit… you’ve dug yourself a hole Joey. Get in it and have someone cover it up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

U know in the army when they dug a whole they filled it in.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Was I wrong about what I said?

If Gundy gets to 10-2 and makes the conference title game (doesn’t even have to beat OU) I will personally congratulate on this forum at the end of the season.

If he in some way beats OU just once. I will change my avatar to a Gundy picture.

1 Like

Yes. U noticed I did even asked what u said.

1 Like

Will u run naked throw gia when he wins both.

1 Like

If he wins both (which I highly doubt would happen and I would put $1,000 down it doesn’t) you want hear another negative word about Gundy from me for at least an entire year.

U and I know that’s a lie. U got an obsession.

1 Like

[quote=“joe15, post:68, topic:13560”]
want Gundy to win (and win bedlam also). I’m just trying to figure out when he wants to decide his offense should

We’re winning all that matters

2 Likes

I keep my word. Have I not kept my word this year? I even told you if he beat Texas I would congratulate him on this forum, and I did so.