Instacap: Oklahoma State Dominates West Virginia 24-3

Did I not say I loved this defense?

I can’t remember I just hear u crying all the time. And the last time u cried about Hutton was the isu game and u said we need a punt with a better leg.

1 Like

I wish that Indiana coach was as good as u thought could use a win today.

That’s what’s sad, for Sanders this was one of his better games and it’s still not real good.

1 Like

Joey started out with a compliment then went full bore how chitty our offense is. He wouldn’t be satisfied with a NC with Gundy. I’m betting he’s the life of a party

1 Like

So you can’t remember? And at the same time accuse me of something I never said?

1 Like

So there shouldn’t be any criticism at all??? I’m glad we won 24-3. I’m glad it wasn’t a one-possession win and a close game in the 4th quarter.

The fact remains is our offense needs to get better. At this point, Gundy should be thanking Knowles so much for helping him get to 8-1 and should probably consider giving Knowles half his salary for out coaching the entire opposing coaching staffs all year long since the offensive coaches refuse to do so.

Your knowledge of football astounds me Joey :joy::joy::joy: you don’t think they are doing everything they can with what they have idiot… sure the defense is good but we have 9 seniors starting I think. That doesn’t happen very often. Bert hope Knowles finds replacements

1 Like

K guess you’re right. I guess it takes an entire football season to tell your offensive line that penalties don’t help the team.

Petty just petty if you are so he’ll bent on arguing over chit that happens in every Damz game played. Even pros do it and they are paid to play. That’s about the lowest you’ve gone, it even beats the grammar post

1 Like

Knowles had better thank gundy for having all these guys before he showed up.
How many " line up in the natural zone" have we got this year.
Joey if ur going to cry about something make sure ur rite.

1 Like

The gundy boys don’t really want to talk about promblems on this team and dive further into the offense and defensive side of the ball. They have just turned this into a win or lose conversation on here. Don’t respond to them if you are talking about these things because they don’t care. You see next year when season rolls around these issues that joe Travis have been bringing up will show their heads without a stifling defense that we have right now. If you want to praise anybody for being 8-0 it’s Jim Mf’n knowels and his cigar!! And you can prais gundy as well for making the hire. But this offense still stinks compared to others.

1 Like

Jeff it’s u 3 to 5 yahoos that are making this an issue.
Last time I checked there are no I in team. That goes with d or k. There is a m for its Mike Gundy’s team.
I like Knowles but is it players or scheme. Didn’t see much scheme in 2018. These players are all old, bought in prior to Knowles.
U can see the lack of mature on the offensive side. Look at the defensive side how many in the 2 deep have been 4, 5or even 6 years. He may be able to maintain a good defense by push alot of guys back.
But coming out and saying Knowles is the reason is u wanting to hate gundy.

1 Like

What happens to pro players and coaches that consistently fail to meet a standard?

All we ever hear is “We need to be better offensively!!!”. No chit!!! So when are they going to get serious about fixing it?

If Gundy goes to Tennessee and coaches a bunch of 4-5 star recruits and leads Tennessee to a 10-2 or 11-1 record with the previous coaches recruits, are you giving that credit to Gundy? Or are you giving it to the players?

Why can’t y’all blow hards just give Gundy any credit, I really believe y’all want us to lose just so it makes Gundy look bad. It’s pathetic

2 Likes

So u are saying gundy and spencer recruited great players.

1 Like

Ur just a normal fan. U bring nothing to the table. I was listen to 365 sickum Baylor post game. Everything u say Baylor fans were saying. Poor play call not enough this or that. Just go away.
Same with u quoting coach talk. Riley has said the same exact stuff as gundy. About running up the middle. And how his team is doing with poor line play.

1 Like

It’s Gundy s coaching that got that record idiot… the previous coach didn’t do it or he would still be there !!! Right ?

1 Like