Instacap: Oklahoma State Falls to Iowa State 24-21

Yeah the first FG was stupid should’ve just punted.

1 Like

No. What we would like to do is pass the ball since that seemed to be the only thing working offensively at the time.

I believe I said our defense played well enough to put us in a position to win the game. It’s not they’re fault Gundy and Dunn’s play calling sucks chit.

Here’s hoping we get another chance at istate in the B12 champ and yea I know we need to beat OU to get there but one can dream can’t one?

2 Likes

So know it’s OK to punt from the 33 yard line. Rite joe ur pathetic u would definitely been crying about that.

1 Like

Holding a veteran QB to 24 at home isn’t very good obviously. Time to fire the guy that’s responsible for the first 6 wins.

2 Likes

I never can follow u. U say ssssoooo much chit.
But defense lost that

1 Like

Lmao, I know, right???

You can’t follow me because you don’t know football. So stop trying lol.

I kinda wish robert and joe would meet in person some day and just bury the hatchet somehow. Probably as likely as us beating OU though, sigh

4 Likes

Now ur talking, fire Knowles get a young better recruiter

1 Like

Rite Joey ur still trying to be funny

1 Like

I’ve been telling you for five weeks now our suck chit offense would eventually help us lose. Well…our scheme, coaches, and some of the players on offense did exactly what I said would happen.

I didn’t say the defense played great. All I said is they played well enough for us to win the game. The defense weren’t the ones that had two more opportunities to score in the last 5:30 of the game.

He ain’t the problem Roberto it’s the guy that secured himself 20+ million dollars yesterday.

1 Like

I didn’t start anything. I’m just trying to bring common sense to the forum.

Perhaps but you all spend a lot a of time with personal attacks which doesn’t really add value to the conversation, just saying

1 Like

The defense wasn’t as amazing as usual, but the loss is not at their feet. The defense did enough even if they didn’t get as much pressure as we are used to seeing. The offense owns this loss. Play calling bad, special teams [kicking] bad, QB play was not atrocious but certainly not good enough either. The bad ref call at the end hurts, but it should not have come to that, especially when that 4th down play call was certainly not innovative.

1 Like

Horsecrap mark at the end. My wife, who cares -0- about anything OSU-related, said Presley was way past the white line (on top of another player) before he was down.

That said, Gundy had a 2nd-and-2 situation and ends up with a missed field goal. He needs to own that series and the opportunity the Pokes had to get a two-score cushion. Warren is nearly impossible to tackle and we ran Sanders twice!

2 Likes

That sounds like a team lose

1 Like

This is why I don’t pick OSU in these type of games this year. I just don’t trust this offense. When your offense can’t consistently sustain drives, it will come back to haunt you at some point and today was that day.
I thought the D overall did a good enough job holding Iowa State to 24, which is about 10 points below their average.
Special teams was atrocious. Can’t miss 2 FGs in this type of game.
As for the 4th down call at the end, maybe he got it, maybe he didn’t. Don’t put the game in the refs hands.

2 Likes