Instacap: Oklahoma State Stuns No. 1 Baylor 61-54

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Joey first ur wrong again. Want to get that out there so u wonā€™t miss it. Why u ask. Nd is the worst are u forgetting Texas AND Usc thatā€™s just for starts.
I was not down playing the win. I think ur trying ur best to give to much credit.
Look around ur the only one with ur odd point of view.

1 Like

What!?

Heā€™s right. Most of the teams in the Big 12 have better talent up and down than we do.

Texas and USC havenā€™t really been any good in the last decade or longer. If Gundy is beating Texas that just means they arenā€™t a true blue blood for over the past decade. At least ND has made the playoff a couple of times and plays in NY6 bowls (even though they never win them). I gave him credit for that game. At least give Boynton some credit for winning in Waco.

This roster is made up of 4 stars and two 5 stars?

Our basketball talent is not at the level that it takes to win it all in the Big 12. So we have talent but it needs to be at a higher level. Baylor had 2 top players not able to play.

1 Like

Ur just an idiot. U said nd was the worst blue blood.
I proved u wrong. Then u have to tell me Iā€™m rite.

1 Like

In what world is a program with no conference titles, and one Sugar Bowl win (with no other NY6 bowl appearances) since 2009 still considered a legitimate blue blood?

If weā€™re going to base this on what you consider a blue blood then we would have to put OSU in that category then. Iā€™m sure you still think Miami and Nebraska are blue bloods as well. Even though none of those programs have done anything for nearly the past 20 years.

I think u were defending nd a while back. Werenā€™t they in the playoff.
So ou isnā€™t a blue blood either since they havenā€™t won a natty since time began.
Once again ur trying to argue something just to argue.

1 Like

I guess stars only matter in football. All I heard before the season was how talented this team will be

2 Likes

On paper this team before the season began looked really good. But each team needs at least one super star like we had last season. Doesnā€™t have to be the top draft pick but just needs to be NBA future player. If we had just one consistently good 3 pt shooter it would be a really good team.

1 Like

According to joe we do have an nba player in Thompson

When you come out of Oklahoma as Mr. Basketball you are projected to be a future NBA player. If Thompson can play the rest of the season like he did against Baylor then he might get to the NBA. We have to discount his freshman year at KU because he played injured. Weā€™ll see what he is capable of in the next 2 seasons. I donā€™t know what determines whether shots or going to fall in or not. But the stars were in alignment for him against Baylor. Unfortunately, teams now will plan their defense around him. If that closes him down, hopefully Avery Anderson can come back to life. He remains the biggest mystery to me. Another surprise is Keylan surpassing Kalib.

1 Like

Well weā€™ll see how he progresses, he looks to be a pretty good college player right now, if we donā€™t get some kind of half court offense going heā€™ll continue to just be a pretty decent college player

Yeahā€¦.but OU is better than ND. Theyā€™ve been to the playoff more times and they actually win NY6 bowls. OU hasnā€™t had a losing record since then and they are always a conference favorite. Nebraska and Miami have become far from that caliber. Iā€™ve given Gundy credit for beating ND and OU. Not sure what other point youā€™re trying to make.

I said we had one in the making. Never said he was that good yet. You need to learn how to read in context.

You need to learn how to write in context, a little brush up on basketball knowledge would help to

1 Like

Iowa St went 2-22 last year. What did they recruit to start the year 12-0 ? Evidently coaching is playing a big part of its. We have some 4-5 :star: players that can play, I just donā€™t think Boynton has them playing in the right spots or offense. Hell I thought last year Moncrieff would be a stud this year. Boyntons teams seem to play better latter in the season so we will see

1 Like

Was I not the one that said they would win in Waco?

1 Like