Instacap: OSU Coughs Up 19-Point Lead to West Virginia, Loses 87-84

But you are situational and fair with Boynton. When he’s good you approve, when he’s bad you critique. You are not that way with Gundy. That’s the difference.

We were going full court pressure for about a 3 minute stretch when WVU had their first 11-0 run. In that stretch we gave up 3 open 3s. Full court pressure is only good as long as you’re creating turnovers or stopping ball movement. If you’re not, guys will be wide open for quick buckets, and that’s what was happening. So they switched out of it. Didn’t work.

I’m sorry but in a game like this a good offensive set that they can run would help.
If he is just going to the the ball out and let them play street ball we need r money back.
Of course cases had charge and dnt just him. That’s r offense the just sat back a let them come in. Since we throw up over 20 shots a game from down town and hope it goes in.
Maybe boynton could get the players to open their eyes when shooting 3’s.
It is boynton MO. Lose games u have big leads in

What are you talking about? I didn’t blame Gundy for the Texas loss. Not his fault we couldn’t take care of the ball that game.

Wow u actually can say that. Did u have s bad taste in ur mouth or tingly in ur fingers

Another blatant typo I see, bet this is written by Kyle Cox. Looks back at author… yep…

1 Like

As I’ve said before. I’ll give criticism when it’s due. I don’t have to apologize for a coaches inept abilities or make excuses for them like most people here do.

Funny when we beat someone anyone u make excuses for them.

I’m not the one that hides for a week at a time when they lose.

That’s a 1 in a million example. To add to that, if OSU beats Texas they’re in the conference title game. The TCU result ended up not mattering at all. So was missing the conference title game because of the Texas loss not Gundy’s fault?

1 Like

Because I so sick of u when we win that I know I’ll be worse when we lose. U really are a freak. We went 8 and 3 and yes we didn’t great a con champ stuff happens. What u need to do is read up on basketball and help ur boy pull his pants up

U do know joe flunk logic 101

Weren’t you the one claiming not too long ago that the only reason OU got in the championship game was due to COVID and other things happening?

Then you said had it not been for the TCU loss we would have been in? So was the TCU loss Gundy’s fault or not?

What you need to do is read up on English Grammar before making another post. Your are correct though, we went 8-3 and practically finished 4th in a conference we were projected to get 2nd in before the season started. You might be okay with a coach that consistently finishes below his conference projection, but for myself and other fans we refuse to stand for it.

Joe look around there are not that many like u.

There are more than your aware of my friend. You can only lose so many bedlam games and finish the season lower than projected before some people start finally coming to their senses and say “Well, maybe it is time for a change!!”.

That was before it was pointed out that they gave a half game leeway to all teams for CoVID postponements. It would have been true if normal rules applied. But because of the CoVID changes, it ended up not mattering.

Yea they have being going by % for years in baseball but since ou mite lose out let’s change the rule

The may be some who want a change but nutter like u I hopen there r only u ar0 and jeff.

Baseball and football different sports.