Instacap: OSU Coughs Up 19-Point Lead to West Virginia, Loses 87-84

Really captain obsessive. To bad u can’t figure out basketball is to.
With weather being what it is. Baseball goes by %. Which should done in the virus. Or the team takes a lose for not playing.

Really bad loss. Boynton is looking more and more like he may not have what it takes to be a Head Coach. He needs to get control of this team and teach them how to win.

You could say this about almost every guy Boynton has signed. None of them make any improvement.

1 Like

Mcgriff got worse

1 Like

The only thing that will take OSU to the next level will be having multiple McDonalds All-Americans plus a future Hall of Fame coach. Otherwise, the competition is just too good in the Big 12. Cade has to take charge early on offense and stay there. Same for Likely. Let the rest of the team go chase loose balls. Flavors is realizing California Baptist did not prepare him for Big 12 competition. The Boone twins really need a lot more individual coaching. I can’t imagine what the games will look like next season without Cade or Likely. So I guess we just better enjoy the close but no cigar games this season. I have never been angrier after a Cowboy basketball game than I was after the blowing a 19 pt lead to those hillbillies when they were not at full strength. Golden opportunity lost.

Great recruiter. Great charisma and presence. Ways to go with X’s and O’s, personnel and game mgmt. I’m okay waiting a bit.

2 Likes