Instacap: OSU Survives Ugly Outing, Defeats Missouri State 23-16

Yeah. I guess I would say there is a big difference between Iowa, Ohio State, and Alabama compared to Missouri State. Are you this stupid?

These are ur choices of great coaches. 2 of those teams didnā€™t if want to play Jr high teams.
They are ranked teams they should at least put the cleets on and warm up.

If we donā€™t make some of this changes. I mean last couple of years we have done well without getting flag.
Itā€™s hard to run with a bullet in ur foot.

Would Indiana and Minnesota have only beat Missouri State by 7?

I dnt care. Would it count as a bigger win.

A bullet would be generous. This team shot itself in the leg with an RPG.

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to run when the offensive line has pretty much sucked since Wickine left.

1 Like

I dnt know what happened, but since the shane pic they were killing me.

Yes it would.

Is that why hall got 3 yards per carry because they needed wickine.

Now now Joey a win is a win. If u win by 1 or 100 it only counts once.

image I had to.

1 Like

What I do know is our offensive line couldā€™ve used him with their amazing push for 1.9 yards per carry against Missouri State tonight.

But they allowed only was sack and 300 yards passing.
Went 75 % redzone td with 100% redzone scoring

I agree with this take. The offensive line was by far the biggest disappointment of the day. We will struggle mightily if they canā€™t pull it together.

1 Like

Illingworth didnā€™t show any growth. Do the coaches not look at tape and see Illingworth just stare down receivers, he never looks the other way. Step into a throw with some freaking authority. O-Line did stink and tackling on D was horrible. This team better improve quickly!

Iā€™m actually more concerned with the 6 or 7 flags they collected then their run blocking.

Dude, itā€™s Missouri State!!! Half the teams in the P5 could do that against them. Youā€™re trying to make a poor performance look better than it actually was. Just stop it already!! Lmao you just tried to compare Iowa, Ohio State, and Alabama with Missouri State. Get a clue dude!!!

Those were side bars to make fun of u.
I was comparing msu win to Northern Iowa and Tulane. Idiot.

U stop it. U were going on about Indiana like they were going to win the big 10.