Instant Recap: OSU Defeats Central Michigan 58-44 Thanks to Spencer Sanders' Huge First Half

Don’t commit to lying just to feed your agenda.

I back my stuff with real stats. You want to play with numbers you dnt understand.

1 Like

You back your stuff up with made-up, altered, or adjusted stats when it doesn’t exist. You can’t even back up your truth claims with true information. Why should I believe you on anything else?

1 Like

I know math is blogging. Your like a little gurl at her first dance.

I did invent yards per attempt. Or rushes being not including sacks. These are true stats and facts. You invent perception.

1 Like

Probably a good thing I’m not coaching. I probably would had put the secondary team in, milked the clock, and got other players some valuable experience. We seem to get key player injuries every year then struggle with those positions. I think our defense was tired. I’m a defensive type of guy and love defense. Just from what I was seeing there looked to be confusion on the secondary. Our defense formations looked a little different too. I think derrick is looking to run a lot more zone than Jim. Just speaking from experience I think running zone defense is confusing unless you run a decent amount of blitz on the QB. Especially in the end zone because plays are ran/develop pretty quick down there. I’m not complaining or sounding the alarm about our win.

2 Likes