Instant Recap: OSU Defeats Central Michigan 58-44 Thanks to Spencer Sanders' Huge First Half

“Daniel Richardson passed for a career-high 424 yards and four touchdown passes for Central Michigan.”

That means that not a single defense in the MAC last season gave up that many passing yards against him. I’ll just go ahead and say it.

We’re in trouble!!!

1 Like

How many times was he playing from 36 point deficit last year against the MAC? That tends to up the ol’ passing attempts.

2 Likes

Whether it ups the pass attempts or not it’s still terrible pass defense. How many teams in the MAC allowed him to complete 74% of his attempts?

Two exceeded and one just under.

2 Likes

The most yards Richardson threw for last season was 326 yards against Miami (OH). Not another single game with over 300 yards passing. We gave up 424 to him.

Also, looking at his stats percentage wise last season I hope we end up still being able to be better than Kent State and Ball State defensively. We’re in trouble!!!

Do you have people in your life that think you are smart or have insight?

1 Like

The MAC is a high scoring conference. Most of their recruits are marginal B10 recruits that didn’t make their list. CM isn’t a slouch, they won 9 games last year with play makers back except the WR…. We did get a lot of 2nd team guys in.
Now the defense is a different story … did we blitz any ? I don’t remember it … they kept dragging a te or a RB across the middle that we never figured out , no one bumping they to knock them off their route !! All that is correctable. But they looked lost , really lost. A lot of plays they weren’t even lined up right … the two point conversions were laughable… get it fixed Mason
The QB was getting the ball out as quick as he could too. Short route passes.
We lost momentum when we started coasting

1 Like

They didn’t throw much because they had a player lead the nation with1800 yds rushing… he has less than a hundred last night

1 Like

Yes

They ranked 31st out of 130 teams in college football for pass attempts last season.

You should try again.

1 Like

Again numbers what did i say. They through 15 times more then there average last year. You kill me.

1 Like

Where? Because it’s not on this thread. Keep crying though. Hurts to be wrong, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Do they still think this when they take their meds and have those “lucid” moments?

2 Likes

What are you talking about. From your info you Googled. It said cmu averaged 34 pass a game they threw 49 passes against us. So more passes more yards. Math logic english is there anything you wouldn’t mess up

1 Like

They couldn’t run it like they did last year against us this year idiot. What does you goggle tell you about that ? Like Robert said 15 mode times than they average last year. You get past top 20 teams that throw it, most are in the average amount. Yea you kill me

1 Like

Look at the completion percentages you dumbace.

1 Like

If you follow a guy that lies I really feel sorry for you.

Sure that a big difference. Lets look at the qb yards per attempt last year it was 8.3 in the game it was 8.6 that accounts for 15 more yards.

1 Like

15 yards too much when your defense should be better than the MAC defenses. Better hope we force more turnovers.

Dude im not happy about the defense but didnt i say knowles benefited from 6 to 5 year guys. This looked alot like knowles defense in 2018.
What my argument with you is saying that qb is more then he is. Dnt say crap you cant back up.

1 Like