Iowa state

What’s everyone’s idea of iowa state and are chances

Same as the last 3 games. 3-7 point win either way. Hopefully purdy used up his good game this week and he’s cold next.

2 Likes

We’ll win by stifling them on defense.

1 Like

They looked good against K-State but not sure that means a whole lot. If we call the right plays we’ll win. We got lucky IMO against Texbutt cause there was a lot of head-scratching calls.

1 Like

Currently, Iowa State is a 5.5 point favorite and has a 78.2% chance to win based on ESPN’s match up predictor: https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401287925

1 Like

Thats great we know Vegas can’t pick r games

1 Like

This is going to be a race to 31, first one there wins, which favors OSU, cause ISU won’t score 28 on this defense.

3 Likes

Might be a race to 20.

2 Likes

Texas had an 80% chance before we played them.

2 Likes

Haters gonna hate

2 Likes

I was on the fox deal. They had the points at 7 over under 47. Isu is the same team we played last year, it’s not like we need to learn something new.
R d is better then last year.

1 Like

This will be alot like the Texas game.
We have to stop them from getting big first down plays. If u let them run for 7yards or throw to the tight ends, they will roll down the field.
Both Texas and boise started the games hot. Since we now them well I hope we start :fire: on d.

Hey Robert, you seem a little nervous. Don’t you believe your own BS? Maybe go back and read what you have written about Campbell and make yourself feel better. I’m not sure why you are so nervous, a program that is top ten over the last decade shouldn’t have any trouble over a program that isn’t in the top 100.

Jug I do believe ur the nervous one. Seeking around trolling. I said the same they about not letting the Texas rb big first down runs. Unlike u I do know what isu can do but I know it will work out.
We will be 8 and 0 after Saturday

1 Like

I’m guessing there will be a 8-0 team in the conference.

Like I said just sneeking around trolling jug the ou troll

1 Like

Sneaking around? I’m right out in the open as much as you or anyone else. BTW did you see how I pointed out the great development Gundy has had with Sanders?

Thats funny, the other day ur were having a hard time so u “said” u had to go work . But ur troll ess just stop typing u were still on like post. Troll
Were u the last idiot to get the memo about Sanders sucks.

1 Like

But he’ll be better next year. Just needs one more year to develop.

Now u got it. Go back to the barn and shovel jug

1 Like