Isaac Likekele Leaving OSU, Enters Transfer Portal as Graduate Transfer

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/isaac-likekele-leaving-osu-enters-transfer-portal-as-graduate-transfer/

Ice is gone.

1 Like

Good luck Ice . It was cool watching you in BK

1 Like

I wish him well and thanks for your time at OSU

3 Likes

Who we gonna blame for not making the tournament this year?

1 Like

Yea that’s the points who will we blame. He is a prime example of boynton development. After his freshman year everyone loved him, today alot are happy he is gone.

1 Like

I’m not happy he is gone but I’m happy he won’t be in the starting lineup. He’s a hard worker but we need a fresh start.

Loved Ice and what he contributed to the team. If he was a solid shooter, I think he would already be in the NBA. Wish him the best and thanks for his time with the Cowboys.

1 Like

Never saw this coming!
I thought he might not return for another year. But to transfer for another year, wow!
What does he know that we don’t know about this team for next season?
Glad to have another available scholarship freed up. Ice just could not shoot. That cost a lot of close games. So it’s good he’s moving on.
We have the scholarships now, but do we have a desired landing spot for guys in the portal? Let’s see some recruiting magic coach.
Do we have any significant freshmen coming in?
Chris Harris is staying? I don’t remember him ever being healthy except for a few games. I thought he would transfer. Is it time for walk-on tryouts? Jucos, send in your resume’s!
We need a statement of encouragement from coach B. Assuring us that he has hooks dangling and just ready to reel some in.

Wonder if this is foreshadowing Ramey coming in?

2 Likes

Boyton?

No! He’s perfect.

1 Like

I like the effort Ice gave to the team. It’s obvious to most his lack of shooting skills hurt oSu a lot. He was terrible at the free throw line.He missed way to many layups he should have easily made. His perimeter shooting was basically non existent. The other teams had a HUGE advantage by not having to guard him on the perimeter leaving them to occupy the lane. I wish him well in his future endeavors. There is no doubt his hard work and loyalty to the team. He was just never the same after the bout with Mono.

3 Likes

Likekele still has the most clutch game winner of the Boynton era hands down. Period.

1 Like

I’m sure he will bring in some transfers just like last year. Likekele probably won’t be the last to transfer. If Anderson, Walker, Thompson, Boone and Cisse roll out as the starters next year, I think we have a shot to win the big 12 next year. If he adds some guys that can compete and beat them out that would be great too. Likekele still here means one of those 5 would definitely not be starting next year.

Thompson and cissy are stuck unless they want to set out a year. We may have another guy go but I doubt it. Unless boynton brings in a guy to threaten them.

1 Like

They are winning the XII championship next year, they not leaving

Yea I dnt think there leaving, like I said. I haven’t seen anything from boynton to says he can win the league

1 Like

I don’t know. You guys are extremely good at finding a barrage of blame for everyone else in the football program but the head man himself. I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

Good luck to Ice. I’m glad he got the hints from Boynton when he said they needed better shooting and offensive prowess.

What do you mean? He obviously got the public hints from Boynton that we need better shooting for the team.