J.W. Walsh Says Coaching at OSU Has Been 'Goal From Day One'

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/j-w-walsh-says-coaching-at-osu-has-been-goal-from-day-one/

Walsh says his ultimate goal in coaching was to land at OSU.

2 Likes

Great talk. We love r cowboys

2 Likes

I’d rather him be the Head Coach right now.

3 Likes

HC in waiting if you ask me.

Before or after ur jr high coach

You don’t always get what you wish for :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

If there is one that should be ready soon for D1 it should be JW … his dad is one of the most successful high school coaches in Texas ever. His brain is ingrained with knowledge of football. He made the most of his abilities here and you never heard him complain about splitting time with Mason. We will see how he does. I hope he has inroads to some high star recruits in Texas

2 Likes

Special teams coach? I mean all he has to know is how to teach a kid how to call a fair catch🤷‍♂️.

2 Likes

Aw bless your heart your bias towards Gundy shows through on every post. Did Gundy take your lunch money in HS :joy::blush::flushed::flushed: maybe you could go coach ST since you have such vast knowledge of it :crazy_face::crazy_face::roll_eyes::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Girls just destroyed Texas by 18.

1 Like

Easy on Joe he is only 15 and 6th grade is tough for him.

2 Likes

He’s really that old ?? :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Some people are just negative from the moment they get up in the morning until they lay their little pointed heads down at night. They aren’t a glass half full or a glass half empty type of person. They would rather complain that the glass doesn’t have the right beer in it. You have to feel sorry for them. They would kick their dog but he ran away from all the negativity. You just have to laugh at them and realize they could be worse. They could think they’re in charge. Best of luck to J Dub. He will make a heck of a HC when his time comes.

3 Likes

Nah. I think it was more difficult for Robert.

Nothing is difficult for me joe. Anytime ur ready I can walk u thur the mental health process. U guys go together would be best and form a group. 5 guys could get u a group rate.

1 Like

Don’t piss a glass half full and expect intelligent people to be positive about it.

1 Like

Were positive about it. I think u over rate ur intelligence.
This is how smart u r intelligent people sees good in half full.
Debbie downers feel like losers when they only can fill half the glass with piss. Who wants to over fill a glass of piss.

We now know what kind of kool aid u drink.

And you think I overrate my intelligence! Dude you can’t write or spell.

2 Likes

I need you to be better at grammar before helping me out with that. I need to be able to read what instructions you have for me.