Jaden Bray More than Just a ‘Freak of Nature’ Physique in 2022

Like i have said he would have. It doesnt mean he would have caught any more passes.

We got a couple of guys that can catch the ball now.

1 Like

You didn’t put down how many drops Woods had last year. His hands of stone won’t help him in the NFL, he was a terrible blocker too. Keep singing his praises joy, career backup

1 Like

@joe15 funny MicRobert is always crying about you talking crap about a player or explayer. MicRobert cries about what a chit hole Stillwater is to recruit to (except for basketball, baseball, wrestling, golf, softball or equestrian) and cries about a player who transfer and is successful.

1 Like

Lol nice humor jug.

I see your goons fired Mikey’s lil bro.

1 Like

With 14 conference championships and 1 national championship, I would suggest that Mediocre Mike hire him but Mediocre Mike doesn’t learn from history very well.

1 Like

More moring humor about your goons

1 Like

Exactly!!! It’s such a hypocritical attitude by both Harry and Loyd that they’re too stupid to realize how dumb it makes them look. Guy leaves and becomes a 3rd round draft pick and some how it’s not Gundy’s fault at all he didn’t have enough success in an OSU offense :man_shrugging:.

I’m sure they thought he was a hero when he was here at OSU. Guess they forgot about “Mr. Stone Hands” catching a touchdown pass on 4th down against #7 Texas in 2018 to help us win that game :man_shrugging:. But hey!!! He was a terrible blocker and pass catcher :roll_eyes:.

Not worry i never thought he was a hero.

1 Like

I don’t know why you just can’t be honest with yourself. If it sheds anything possibly negative on Gundy in one form or another you’re quick to downplay it. You and your fake account make it very obvious.

Dude it has nothing to do with " negative" on gundy. Teams lose players. In the long run i believe woods would have got at least 400 yatds here. So to be honest i think he missed out.

Yes he left from lack of uses. That has alot to do with him. You cant use logan only on blocking plays your the one and telling the other team what were running.

Your obsession with woods is not cute.

1 Like

Easy to say when Virginia finally used him the right way and proved to you he wasn’t just another average player. You just can’t make up your mind, can you? First he sucks and can’t block or catch. Then you tell us you think he would’ve been a 400 yard guy (even though we rarely use the Cowboy Back). You’re worse than Gundy when it comes to making excuses and evaluations.

So him having experience and basically no other te with the other receiver out, you honesty are say he wasnt going to be used more. You are still the same moron we love to make fun of

1 Like

In that situation he would HAVE to be used more, but if no serious injuries occur then he’s not going to be used as a primary receiving option. The Cowboy Back never really has been and never will be as long as Gundy is still around. You’re trying to pull a fast one here, but I see what you’re doing.

You’re still the same low-level thinking person that gets upset when he knows he’s wrong.

Virginia was a chit team joy , get over it. Woods was probably the better target out of all the low level receivers they had.
Hard to use Woods much when he completely whiffs on a block, I’m talking never touched the guy !! I think we still won 12 games and in the championship. …cry some more joy I can’t wait to hear you cry when Gunner plays… have your wife wipe your face for you moron

1 Like

I just think you’re angry because you know he was a valuable asset to the team and we rarely used him. You’re digging your grave so deep that eventually your going to hit the mantle of the earth.

Yoy you are really reaching now. We could have used him sure, but only on passing plays where he goes out. Horrible blocker, horrible…you shouldn’t get your pants up your crack so easy joy, we won 12 … not my fault you idolize every player that leaves like they are All American :joy:
You couldn’t stand that Boomer left, what’s he done in the 2 years he’s been gone ? Nothing…….you and the stooges all get together and get in that circle :o:

1 Like

I’m not the one reaching here. You’re the one desperate to prove to me a 3rd round pick sucked. Now that’s pretty far reaching. I guess we would have to lump him
I’m with Rudolph and Washington then.

You think because he got 3rd he was a good player.

You see a lot of funky drafts in baseball but it happens a lot in nfl.

I say a basketball player get a 7th round draft pic. A heisman not get picked. So yea you go with woods is all that. Moron

1 Like

Wasn’t it Andre Ware that won the Heisman and wasn’t picked in the draft ? Silly joy he thinks all draft picks are roster players

1 Like