Jaden Bray More than Just a ‘Freak of Nature’ Physique in 2022

If it’s good enough for Washington and Rudolph for you guys then why does it have to be different for Woods?

Nope. He was 7th overall. This is why we don’t trust what you say. You’re too stupid to get your facts straight. What’s even funnier is Roberto even liked your post.

Maybe I had the wrong name joy but not all Heisman have been drafted. Goggle that facto man

1 Like

Maybe don’t be a computer illiterate dumbace and get it right the first time. No wonder you spend most of your time on a tractor.

If someone didn’t spend time on a tractor your dumbass isn’t smart enough to feed themself !! You wouldn’t last a week if someone didn’t take care you.

1 Like

The first five words tells me everything I need to know. You can’t even last a day on PFB without someone making you look stupid.

Joy it’s a pleasure making you look stupid everyday I see you went to bards instead of telling me how you could take care of yourself… you certainly couldn’t feed your dumbass

1 Like

How about this? I take care of myself in ways the world allows me to take care of myself. Does that work for you? And why are you so concerned about me? I’ll be just fine. It’s you I worry about.

You shouldn’t worry about me joy , I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself. You won’t be able to just goggle how to feed yourself. You should worry :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You’re right. I won’t be able to “goggle” how to feed myself lmao.

You better hope farmers keep farming to feed your dumbass cause the world isn’t going to feed you. Only way you can is out of a can. Those shelves will be empty soon :grin:

1 Like