John Paul Richardson Reportedly Enters Transfer Portal

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/john-paul-richardson-reportedly-enters-transfer-portal/

Richardson was second on the team in catches and receiving touchdowns in 2022.

Can’t wait to see how Roberto spins this one.

1 Like

I guess he wasn’t feeling the Cowboy Culture? I imagine Robert will say he wasn’t any good anyway. I’m sure his opinion will be JP will suck anywhere else he goes (even if he were to find himself drafted) :man_shrugging:.

3 Likes

No you to gurls are wrong this enter is not good.

1 Like

If true, this is a big hit! JPR was/is one of the best.

2 Likes

Was voted team captain for the bowl game too. Ship is sinking.

4 Likes

At this point, I’m just numb to all of this and expecting a horrible season next year.

4 Likes

Hard to believe we are at this point. We’re looking like a bottom feeder next year.

4 Likes

This is going to happen to our best players every year. Put up or shut up osu administration.

1 Like

Guess we will really get to see how much this administration is on board for football. This tells me that Dunn is still going to be part of the offense. Kids don’t seem to like it and with money being thrown around they jump. JPR RIP. Great receiver and probably one of the better ones we have had.

1 Like

Can we stop talking about this “Cowboy culture” crap now? Weiberg needs to start asking Gundy some hard questions about wtf is happening to his team. Guaranteed finish next year somewhere between 10th and 14th place in the conference. The wheels are coming off this program.

3 Likes

Can we have gurls coming on here crying like the world has ended.

“Offense runs it’s self” always the smartest man in the room he is.

2 Likes

The guy who is saying sanders is coming back said they just aproved a 20 k for football and basketball players. Thats still less then the other texas schools at 25k

1 Like

When the room is full of people like Roberto and Michael he probably is.

2 Likes

That isn’t a difference maker dude it’s only 5k.

Who said sanders is coming back

1 Like

Ouch x100.

1 Like

On3 hasn’t reported this yet, doesn’t mean it isn’t true

247 did its true