John Paul Richardson Reportedly Enters Transfer Portal

I was painting the statements with a broad brush. Wasn’t trying to put words in your mouth.

I agree. Definitely has the smell of something deeper going on. The timing is really odd to me

@KetchupSicle No that’s cool, just wanted to be clear on my position. Yea either something real dark is going on or the portal/NIL is just exposing normal discontent that exists in the locker room i.e. before the portal/NIL players just had to deal with adversity and now with the portal/NIL they have an out.

Just saw this on Twitter

1 Like

Nah they all suck didn’t you hear? Robert28 told me so.

2 Likes

Yes the proximity of these recent transfer announcements could indicate some kind of information that has been recently, lasts couple of days?,disseminated to the players

2 Likes

I don’t see any of that clowns stuff. I muted him. Much easier on here that way,

2 Likes

The latest I heard from an OSU friend was that Sanders wanted to come back but the staff/Gundy said “no”, which angered some of the players. Therefore they too have chosen to leave. Now, he is not one of the guys who has any insider info……so I take it with a grain of salt.

That’s starting to swirl around twitter as well.

I don’t blame Gundy or the staff if that were true. You wanna leave………leave.

Now, I think this could be a sign of how times are changing in the game. I couldn’t do the political tap dance one has to do. I wouldn’t have the patience to recruit the way you have to nowadays. I wouldn’t think Gundy does either. If I’m Mike……I hang up my whistle tomorrow

When the next best thing on your roster is Rangel you don’t get a choice whether or not to bring him back. It’s 100% a yes.

1 Like

One thing we recruit is receivers so I’m not that worried.
Jadyn Bray
Blaine Green both were on IR this year!
Brennan Presley
Reuben Owens
Talyn Shettron freshman
Stephon Johnson Jr freshman
Lots of talent in that room with the Washington st kid coming in. Dunn is vital to our team maybe not at OC but pay him because he restocks his wr room like nobody else in the league. He is the Lincoln Riley of WR my opinion.

1 Like

Scratch one of the Greens and Johnson from your list.

2 Likes

You need to go refresh on who’s hit the portal………

2 Likes

Because you do. Otherwise, you would at some point start to look at the guy that’s at the very top of the program and start asking him some real questions.

2 Likes

THE LINCOLN RILEY OF WR’s. What do you mean by that?

Dude, if you wanna keep a terrible OC because he’s a good recruiter of WR’s…….then you’re gonna be in big trouble.

Top receiver coach in the Country!

I agree with you. I’ve said this before but the situation surrounding the Portal/NIL has enabled the situation where the inmates are now running the asylum. Not a good thing for building a functional organization/Team.

3 Likes

Hey……you may wanna Google up the name Brian Hartline.

Get out of your fishbowl brotha

Dunn has had 4 WR’s drafted since he’s been at OSU. Only 1 in the 1st rd. That’s 11 years. You somehow think that’s grounds for being “the best in the country”?!?! You are comparing him as a position coach to what Lincoln Riley has done as a QB coach?!?! That’s some Robert Allen type blindness

1 Like

I wouldn’t keep him at OC but try to keep him on staff! He is worth the money

The portal is now college football’s version of the “Easy” button.

4 Likes