Kasey Dunn Notes

From what I’ve heard is we are willing to PAY Dunn to stay. It’s now up to him if he wants to leave and be an OC. Dunn loves Stillwater and this school. He has a kid that goes to OSU I believe.

1 Like

If Gleason leaves, I want Monken!

3 Likes

Pretty sure I read somewhere that that kid just graduated though.

Update here.

My source started poking around a little more and is more like 99% on Dunn returning. I’m a little shaky on this because I’m only hearing it from one person, but my one person also talked to Dunn in the last 24 hours so that makes me feel better about it. Pretty crazy.

19 Likes

The question we should be asking here is Gundy/Gleason okay with a Co-OC? Maybe?

If he does stay good on gundy

3 Likes

ZMFR has entered the chat.

5 Likes

Does that lead you to believe that Gleeson is going to Rutgers?

He just really does not want to get rid of that hat, I mean I understand once you get a good hat and break it in it’s like a marriage. :grin:

8 Likes

As long as he makes every QB do the Choo Choo arm deal when they score, I am golden with that!

Not the way it was presented to me. But I know very little about that part.

This thread, by the way, is perfect for The Chamber. I couldn’t ever put this out on the site because I’m not solid on it. But it’s great for in here. Related: Let’s keep it in here.

15 Likes

YEAH BABY!!! That makes me Randy!!

2 Likes

Just keep us up to date. The Days of our Cowboys can always be updated…

2 Likes

First Rule of the Chamber…

Don’t talk about the Chamber…

Lets see who gets that reference…

4 Likes

Everyone gets that reference.

14 Likes

At least you’re staying in character

Maybe not Porter.

9 Likes

A little better after Baylor, but can’t go w you on much better

I’ve heard smart people say frequently that if a defense takes away what we want to do, we have no answer, and I believe you see that a lot.

I agree w you about Rutgers vs OSU, but his leaving (if it happens) will speaks volumes

The last two years, yes… and it was much better because I hadn’t seen us use the middle of the field much for four years.

A lot of you will rejoice if Gleeson leaves for Rutgers because it will mean the program is in the decay that you so desire.

1 Like