Landon Wolf Enters Transfer Portal

If there were 90% everyone would know. Not just ur sissy get on the down low while busy doing pillow talk

Aging Iā€™m the bad speller. U have never dropped the mic since ur mother let u

They do just not you because you know 0 people on the team so you trying to tell me anything is wellā€¦Robert is going to RobertšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

Thatā€™s funny if I only have 28 then u got less

I know your mother lol

From your picture you do look familiar. What was her maiden name? :joy: mic dropped boy!

Really ur going with some sexual twist ok go right ahead she is 84

I liked them old back thenšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Thatā€™s not dropping the mic that is u being like ur sissy son and taking slow

Her name donā€™t change when she married her brother.

Not going to wast anybody elseā€™s time on you today anymore so hereā€™s my apology to everybody else on this form. Iā€™m sorry people.

Glad the street walker from midwest city has piped in u take it slow too

Thatā€™s right

Yea stick to what ur best at not saying anything

Seriously if 90 % of the team were mad at Gundy everyone would know. So stop saying it. We had this talk before. U think 90% of the team hates Gundy
We could not keep any players n no recruits. Even holder couldnā€™t hide from it.

Keep saying it Jeff. Just because they donā€™t like it is reason enough.

Ar0 u cant even keep simple facts straight I dnt think jeff wants ur help. Did u every fine a coach with a better conference record then non con. Or u still sticking with ur screw up.

1 Like

Pick any of the three.

Do you think Brennan Presley should have and played more just from the small clip we had of him? Do you think we would have been better with him in there all season?

Iā€™m lost ur want me to pick any of ur 3 screw ups. Or r u saying u got 3 coaches. U told me jimmy but I proved u do math like a monkey, and were wrong.