Landon Wolf Enters Transfer Portal

Yes u have been say blah blah for awhile

Weren’t you the one asking where Dee Anderson is? Or maybe it was Langston Anderson? I’m sure Gundy has one ready to warm the bench and the other ready for the transfer portal. Because at OSU we don’t play 4 star recruits unless they are a QB.

I was asking about dee. It doesn’t matter Sanders wasnt ever go to throw to more 5 or 6 a game

Brennan Presley made Sanders better against Miami, but our coach refused to play Presley the entire season.

You force a QB to run plays he has difficulty running and on top of it not give him the best players possible to execute then he’s going to struggle a little more than usual.

I thought u said they were easy plays another double standards of joe.

Are they plays that pertain to Sanders skill set? I agree Sanders needed to be better-during the season, but we have a coach that sets him up for failure instead of success most of the time.

1 Like

He ran more and more plays so Sanders stop throwing pics. Not what ever u think was going on.

Justin Edelman probably didn’t have much illusion as to an NFL career either. Don’t discount it, I could see him possibly making it. It’s all about finding a team that gives you a chance and sees something in you.

1 Like

THIS! We don’t attack the middle hardly at all. So predictable, just guard the sidelines mostly and you’re good!

Did you not notice that a lot of the plays called were different from the regular season? They went back to Gumby Ball in the second quarter though.

For me it just doesn’t make sense to not attack the middle more often if you have athletes like Presley. I don’t mind throwing the occasional bomb but seems like we are ALWAYS throwing hooks to the sidelines.

We attacked the middle of the field A LOT in 2011 and we were excellent at it. Now it’s like we’ve abandoned it for the sake of player safety, but to withdrawal from attacking the middle almost at all is insanity. It gives the defense every advantage in the world to play a zone or man-to-man coverage and leave the safeties back for deep coverage and not have to worry about the middle of the field.

Now when you try to throw a pass to the sidelines or hashes with only two wideouts lined up the defense has that extra man to cover down in zone or man coverage or they have that extra man to help step up on screen passes. Just doesn’t make any sense for us not not continue throwing short passes to the middle of the field for 6-8 yard gains when we know we have a guy that can make those kind of plays.