Lincoln Riley Reportedly Leaving OU to Take USC Job

I have been out to Los Angeles for vacations starting in 1987 and always came back home in disbelief about the cost of living out there. Jack Webb said it best at the bigging of his Dragnet shows: “Los Angeles, city of the haves and the have nots.” There is a status factor out there about having to pay retail for everything. When I was last out there Walmart was not allowed in some neighborhoods. Discount shopping is for the ordinary people and L.A. is extraordinary. Lincoln Riley will do well out there, he already has the good looks.

U mean u can’t just go outside of town and build a house on a ranch.
That extra money sc paid him just up grade to a ranch style house from a bungalow.

1 Like

I sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in cali but I also sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in Norman.

Dan Mullen? Tom Herman? Skip Holtz? Deion Sanders?

Riley was pissed he wasn’t consulted about the move to the SEC, he knew what was gonna happen. With all the biotching I saw from their board about bad refs, it was rigged😂, they don’t ever get any calls, complete BS
I’m sure when OU gets to the SEC they will wish they were back. It’s oh new kids on the block, let’s see how they like our refs :joy::joy::joy:
Bunch of whiners

2 Likes

Hiring one of their own hasn’t worked well in Norman.

2 Likes

I heard their was a bet. Gundy and riley bet who got the usc gig. See what u get if u lose bedlam.
Of course gundy still has Joey and jug

1 Like

They bulldoze ranch homes in order to use the land for mega mansions. And the wealthy in L.A. usually own two homes for different seasons of the year. When I was photgraphing some houses in Beverly Hills I could not fit some of them in my viewfinder, they were that large. Only rumor I heard about Riley’s proposed USC salary was $13 million. Hard to believe that.

2 Likes

Yes its hard to believe stupid people are rich.
The ranch was a reference to Gundy’s ranch.

13 mill isn’t much in Hollywood. Cost millions for normal houses.

2 Likes

If they thought yesterday was bad wait till the first time they play Bama. Those guys down there make Vegas look honest.

2 Likes

Perfect Karma

2 Likes

what an amazing 24 hours. First the Bedlam win, now this? OU fans are butt-hurt something awful now.

You couldn’t pay me enough to live in that chithole California :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think Riley knew he had a bird nest where he was and it was about to get a whole lot tougher where he was going. I can’t blame him. He was born in Texas , went to school at Tech, so he doesn’t owe them chit

1 Like

Jug gonna have to memorize 3-14 instead of 2-14 :joy::joy:….what happened to Jug ? He’s disappointed all of a sudden :joy::joy: oh the glory of it :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ou fans will talk about 90-19-7. Cowboys fans now have the bedlam game of 2021, where they could have potentially push the sooner program back into the John Blake era.

2 Likes

Riley has two pets named boomer and sooner. That must be an awkward feeling moving them to LA.

2 Likes

He’s expected to take a bunch of the staff too according to a report that just came out. LOL. I really hope OU fucks this next hire up. A bad hire leading them into the SEC with devastated recruiting classes could turn them into the next Texas and goddamnit I’m here for it.

1 Like

West Virginia lost their DC. Baylor lost 2 coach in the tech hire.

1 Like

Sounds like Riley might not have cared about Bedlam since he was going on to bigger and better things.