Linebacker Target Jordan Crook Set to Announce Commitment Saturday

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/linebacker-target-jordan-crook-set-to-announce-commitment-saturday/

OSU is trying to steal Crook’s verbal commitment.

That would be seal his commitment.
What real odd we already have a better defense then ou. What will it be like with r own stacked 4 :star2:

We do? Looked to me like OU had the better defense during the 2020 Bedlam game.

1 Like

Take it that they play a jr high school team and missed another game.
Go do the math take out Missouri state what happen to their stats go see the stat with just big boy games.
I do like how u stick up for ou all the time.
Any way the point is were getting better with less players so go ahead do ur ou chant

1 Like

I’m not trying to stick up for OU. I actually watch the game between the two and try to set my OSU biased aside.

When OU scores 21 points on our defense in a matter of 8:51 and it took us nearly 13 minutes to score our first touchdown it tells me they were better.

To make matters worse we still got out scored 20-13 from that point on the rest of the game. That tells me that overall if your going to compare the two OU’s was clearly better.

Funny how you want to take out the Missouri State game. While I can agree it’s a poor opponent then you better be willing to take out the Missouri State game for us next season if your going to do a comparison between defenses.

Take out all game not in common thats fine.
But stop sticking up for ou.
If I want to say osu has less idiots( besides u) then ou then agree with it.
Thats what I hate about trolls they talk to much

1 Like

So if I give credit where credit is due it means I’m sticking up for an opposing team? That could also be called realism. I’m just saying if we got the better defense it definitely didn’t show. So when you say “Even though we have a better defense than OU” it kind of makes a sane person with an outside perspective that would having nothing to do with either OU or OSU look at you like you have no credibility.

U have never know what reality is.
So not go there
Ou troll bait

1 Like

I’m just happy the last couple years there seems to be more of a commitment to recruiting defensive players with power and size. At the end of the day football comes down to if you can move the person across from you, if so you usually win.

2 Likes

Hey Buddy! You are apparently illiterate with your use of the English language and just your overall ignorant thoughts…are you a child on these threads? If you are, your ignorance would be acceptable and understandable
By the way, I am a huge OSU fan and dislike OU and Joe is right on the money!!

4 Likes

Never seen u on here before. I’m glad lil Joey has a play date. Joe is obsessed over gundy. I poke fun at joe all the time. I know what joe knows which is how to say 2 and 12. And knows more about ou then their history department. He is the best ou troll we go.
So join hands and skip ur way back to norman

2 Likes

Apples and oranges. One thing about it. We don’t have two guys together that can stop perkins.

Since he is gone I will live thur it, u were talking about the ou player. Not u and Joe going to perkins to buy fruit.

1 Like

Why are you the way that you are?

2 Likes

For anyone else curious his composite 24/7 ranking is .8789. A high 3 star.

1 Like

Still a good number

Stop using the same arguments all the freaking time. Let’s talk about this recruit, and how exciting it would be if he picked osu. You do realize this is a public forum and all the crap you post can hurt our recruiting. If you’re actually an OSU fan, start trying to help us or get lost.

2 Likes

Bite me!

It’s not a coincidence that we are landing better defensive players. Gundy in my mind has gone after the blue light special for coordinators for along time if you will. He hit on this one and it’s paying off. Weather you say it’s the money not being available for him or he just out smarts himself which I will go with alittle bit of both, the man acts like when we play Ou every year that it’s just another game on the schedule and literally states this to us. If he doesn’t change with the offensive times and gets his 1st grade playbook updated it won’t matter how good our defense is. You have to be good on both sides to get where we want to get. His stubbornness just hurts his team year in and year out.

2 Likes

Do u really believe that blah blah.

1 Like