Linebacker Target Jordan Crook Set to Announce Commitment Saturday

Because I am who I am and it’s just the way it is. Maybe you can shed some light on why you think I am the way I am?

Apparently it doesn’t matter who is gone for OU year after year if your referring to Perkins. Reason being because no matter who OU seems to line up at QB, HB, LB or whatever Gundy still can’t find a formula to win against them.

So you think the top priority for a recruit to come to a school is what is posted on the public fan website? I would think the recruit would want to know if he’ll get playing time or if the coaching staff can get him to be a next level player and nationally recognized just to name a few.

As far as his recruiting ranking goes in fine with it. 247 has him as the 14th best ILB while rivals has him as the 8th best ILB. I want OSU to get consistent at recruiting several players that are in the top 25 in their position and start getting away from consistently recruiting a guy that’s the 75th best at his position.

It’s not like we should be on the same recruiting level as Utah State or Troy. OSU has the capacity to recruit better players the coaching staff just needs to hustle a little harder to get them.

Joe ive just today had to explain the majority of the game of basketball to u. Dnt act like u know something.
U guys are always on me about my riting but why does it matter. U guys aren’t smart enough to know what big words mean.
Why are u lieing to choskacowboy ive told u many of times ur have an obsession that really needs to be treated a doctor.

1 Like

Then why dnt u come out with u would happy to see him on campus instead crying rite off the bat.
Or oh well he will go into the portal

Or what ever debbie downer crap u type

1 Like

Ha!!! Weren’t you the one that said “You seem to have a good grip on the subject”? I think it’s funny how you seem to think your teaching everyone. If your so smart about sports then why aren’t you working for a sports franchise or station?

Instead your constantly on here waiting to see what I post so you can reply immediately. I played basketball for ten years and was an assistant coach for two years. I know just a little bit about the subject. All you’ve done since Boynton started this winning streak is complain about the one negative while he has three or four positives.

You tried arguing that more possessions didn’t matter that much for a win. Then you tried to argue that OU had more shots without giving any thought to each team’s time of possession. It’s funny that you think you one up people when all your doing is showing how little you know. Keep doubling down though because we can’t wait to see what your next excuse might be.

That was a great comeback. What are u 13 year old girl

1 Like

Did I post one thing negative thing about the recruit in here? No I didn’t sir!!! I first posted how ridiculous I thought it was when you said we had a better defense than OU even though we got blasted 41-13.

U got to be chitting me. U played pee wee basketball for ten years :flushed:
List those positive I will love to see them
And I talk about their lack of assist and off. Sets.
If u could read u would know that the things I’m talking about effects this year team but more so to after cade team.
And yes u show a good grip on urself. If I ever say anything positive to u it would be sarcastic.

1 Like

So why didn’t u come out with something positive about this kid.
U really haven’t only as a defense for u being an ou troll
Instead of being a troll just talk positive.
I do enjoy making u feel small but really

1 Like

I played from 3rd grade to my senior year. Came off the bench my sophomore year and started my junior and senior year.

I averaged 10 points a game my senior koi year. When I finished college I was an assistant coach for two seasons at the school I graduated.

As far as positives goes for Saturday:

• Won the rebounding statistic by 17
  • made 9 more free throws than OU
  • shot 88% from the line compared to OU’s 70%
  • shot nearly as good from field goal range as OU did
  • We had 3 less fouls than OU
  • We used our best player to seal a win

As far as positives go for Monday:

• We shot 12% better from field goal range than OU
  • We shot better from three point range than OU
  • We had more assists than OU
  • We had 7 more rebounds than OU
  • We utilized our possessions for better looks at a score (which is why OU had 14 more shots)
  • We spread the wealth to other players and adjusted when they came after Cade

The best thing of all about this is that Boynton adjusted and found different ways to win Bedlam in a sweep. Something our football coach might learn one day but I doubt it.

This chit i love.u always make it out about ou .this why ur a troll.

If he’s a top 15 linebacker in the country then obviously he might be a pretty good player. What else would you like me to say?

So what your saying is that he’s not really gaining anything but just trading one good thing for another? The offense continues to score less points per game every year while the defense steadily gets better.

Thats funny stuff u did actually play pee wee ball for ten year.
All u did was pick stats that we just happen to do better then ou on the nite of the game.
I do see u do read and use my words I like " utilized ".
Have they actually improved on anything.
I can reread the stat box

Well next year we will have an improved Sanders or a new qb

The stat box in basketball is usually a pretty good indicator of why you win or lose the game. Coaches use it after a loss (or win) to dictate what they should improve on. If you knew anything about basketball you would know that. Yeah they’ve definitely improved on not losing the game in the last two minutes.

Thats funny chit. Well then boynton must have his thumb over the turnover stat.
Boy u did learn alot from pee wee ball. Did they give u a clip board when u were the lil helper.
Tell me more . U can’t make this chit up.
Ok here is a stat: a guy misses 3 3pts.
So was it because he was heavily guard, wide open, slipped on his shoe laces.
I would think boynton could figure out they have problems with turnovers from the whistles when the balls go flinging every where.

I know your jealous but we all have our different levels of success. You don’t always have to envy other people. So how many years did you play or coach?

No seriously I was making fun of u. If u think I’m jealous more power to u.
Do u still have ur clip board.
I played multiple sports though out my time into juco
I knew u were a stat man but I love the clip board

1 Like