Linebacker Target Jordan Crook Set to Announce Commitment Saturday

So you have no coaching experience at all but know everything about basketball? Got it!! Based on your grammar skills I have a hard time believing you even stepped foot on a campus. Did someone do your entry exams for you?

1 Like

I got paid and volunteered coaching in multiple sports two. U need help I can teach u. But like I said get one of those dummy books.
I’ve meet guys like u played hs ball best time of ur life taking shower with the guys.
But real ur funny. Dnt worry about my education.
Like usual u can’t get me to think of u as an adult so u kick and cry then talk about my riting

U need me to fax u my resume
What that # again
Joe dumb ess dot com

1 Like

So two years of hold " the clip board " for ur Jr high coach makes u a coach
Learn the basics then come talk

Based on your grammar skills I don’t need to worry about it. I guess your right.

That is the first thing u have every said rite.
So go cry some where else

This right here is why I don’t believe a word you say. Every time you say something questionable you come back with childish remarks lol.

I’m talking to a child so

What education?

U really do believe u know something don’t u.
U crack me up

1 Like

So u are sad gundy is coming back next year and recurits are flowing. Ur just have a bad decade.
Dnt cry at me tho

That isn’t even a response to what I said. My guess is you have no education by the way you spell. Surprised you didn’t decide to be a Tshirt sooner fan like the other uneducated inbreds from Oklahoma.

2 Likes

Do you spell college “collage”?

What is with u I know ar0 is a know-it-all
Joe is rainman
U u r infatuated with retard short bus and also the oral fetish u have. Mite not worry about me or my education. Just get some help its not natural

1 Like

I think you probably should be worried about your 9th grade education Robert. You can barely string 4 words together.

Joe its late i do wish there were real people on here
But no I got u and Logan so have fun with urslef

Well u need not worry I completely happy. Gundy is coaching and recruiting well u and Joe are crying. Life is good

1 Like

Nobody is crying. We are concerned because in order to communicate effectively and efficiently with you we must be able to read and understand some of the things you post on here.

He’s recruiting better than previous years . He is still coaching poorly.

2 Likes

Funny joe. Like I have said many of time dnt talk to me then. Good nite rainman