Linebacker Target Jordan Crook Set to Announce Commitment Saturday

Yea i know coaching poorly let’s fire him

One could only hope he does get fired.

1 Like

Well keep that thought close to ur heart

1 Like

You know less about any sport than anyone else on this blog.

1 Like

Coming from u that really hurts I think I will just go off myself.

I’m thinking we just had a way worse offense.

1 Like

Which goes back to saying you coach against OU like your playing against OU. You don’t coach against OU like your playing Kansas. Two totally different caliber programs.

What I’ve yet to understand is why he seems to create more efficient game plans against Texas like he’s playing the #1 team in the country and looks totally unprepared against OU when he has an extra week to prepare for them.

OSU and OU both had pretty good D’s last year. I thought OSU got a bad call on INT that hurt us. OSU hasn’t had a real O.C. so since 2012. I’ll say that Yurcich was avg at least capable.

Dunn is in over his head IMO. OSU had a good D but got put in bad position couple times first quarter. After that they played well. The offense is what lost the Bedlam game. Defense can’t be on the field the whole game. D didn’t played great 1st quarter we agree t here some.

1 Like

Don’t you find it kind of ironic how everyone has been screaming throughout the season to throw more passes to the TE, and behold we score our only touchdown against OU by tossing it to the TE.

If your going to use the TE as another blocker then fine, but at least make them another receiving threat as well and stop limiting the options on offense.

If we aren’t going to utilize the TE in the passing game then I would rather go back to a true air raid offense and make the secondary accountable for another man. Linebackers and safeties aren’t going to be afraid to come up to the line of scrimmage or run a blitz when we never target the middle of the field or throw slant passes any longer.

Perfectly literate

1 Like

Agreed. I will say there’s been a bunch of times in the past where he seemed prepared and Ou just ended up having the better team in the end (2008, 2012, 2017, 2018) but he’s definitely thrown in some major clunkers like 2009, 2015 and 2020. 2013 was a weird one, I’d like to say we were way underprepared but idk how much the -10 degree weather changed things and we still should have won that if Gilbert doesn’t drop the easy gimme pick. Special teams seemed to be where they were underprepared in that one. This past season was across the board though. No offense. No defense. No special teams. Just a complete no-show.

1 Like

Thats weird hill had no troubles on special teams.

Well Saturday has come and gone. I never found the tweet that talked about Saturday

1 Like

If I could interrupt the pissing contest for a moment:

What happed with Jordan Crook and his commitment?

1 Like