Looking at the 10-Year Win Percentages of the Big 12

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/looking-at-the-10-year-win-percentages-of-the-big-12/

Another look at just how good OSU has consistently been.

I guess I do live out side Payne County, none of this was news to me lol.
Hope joy misses this one. We all know bedlam and titles.

1 Like

Kansas is pretty ■■■■ consistent I’ll give them that.

2 Likes

This is the kind of article that is going to kick Joey and Ar into their premenstrual cycle.

2 Likes

“Even the upcoming newcomers to the conference (UCF, Cincinnati, BYU and Houston) don’t have a better 10-year winning percentage than OSU despite those teams not playing a Power Five schedule.”

I’ll go ahead and give Gundy that, but the question is will any of these new upcoming newcomers win a conference title before us once they arrive?

1 Like

Yep. I predicted it. First thing titles.
Compliment then back hand slap

1 Like

How about we start winning them instead of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

1 Like

Why do you have too ask daily. Just your small sad world.i would have given your left nut for a title but would that been fair.

1 Like

I have to give the daily reminder that we can be better than just being a part of the field of 80. Just doing my part in the disinformation war Gundy has raged all over our fan base.

How many teams making the playoffs or winning national championships have only 55,000 seat stadiums? Because unless you make the playoffs “your just a part of the field of 80”

1 Like

Your part of the dems ministry of misinformation.
You may be in the field of 80 but osu is not by any means.

I’ll go ahead and tell ya Cincinnati and Oregon are the only ones to play in it with stadiums less than 70000. Look at what the programs getting to the playoff for the most part put into their football programs year in and year out, there’s a direct correlation.

1 Like

UPDATE: 2023 Trending Fools Rankings

@joe15 :star::star::star::star::star: 1.0000 NTL 1 ST 1

Is it more exhausting to be you or to have to put up with you? On the one hand, being as stupid as you are probably makes everyday tasks like grooming yourself and going to the bathroom very challenging and you probably slip in your own slobber a lot, but putting up with you we have to watch you pissing your pants and slipping in your own drool while we listen to you insufferably try to talk down to people as if you have two brain cells to run together. Tough call.

3 Likes

Most interesting stat to me was UT has just a nose above .500 for the 10 year period. The difference is the non-conference wins against lesser opponents. Amazing how consistently bad that team has been and still carries a such a highly rated logo.

1 Like

The comparison of OSU vs Texas brings to mind the old axiom, “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” I’d take the Cowboys record over anybody’s. I do wish we had OU’s number of titles, but not sure I’d make the trade-off within the culture of the two programs. Also, Goon is headed to SEC. Fast forward 5 years when the Pokes have a couple of more conference titles while OU sits at 9-4 and still can’t sniff Bama and Georgia. Oh, happy day!

1 Like

I understand people’s disappointment with Gundy because of lack of conference championships, never having made the end of year tourney and the few wins over OU, I do. BUT when I read things like Gundy is mediocre or he is a bad coach, that just flies in the face of reality. He is a great coach, not in the top 1% but great. He could be the most successful non-blue blood program coach ever (that would be an interesting analysis to do……). Having said that I guess that honor belongs to Dabo making Clemson a blue blood, but you get my point. Go Pokes

2 Likes

Clemson is and always been a football school.
80k stadium
Real natty before Dabo.
In a poor league with a lot of talent.

Dabo has got things elevated yes, but the chit was there.

See even when you brag on Gundy but say someone else might have done more @robert28 can’t take it. In his mind Gundy is the greatest that ever lived and the reason he can’t win conference titles or beat OU or beat Baylor consistently or make it to the conference championship game in the first 5 years is because everyone else in the whole world cheats. But not Gundy and he should know cause he’s had his nose up Gundy’s backside the whole time so he knows every move he makes.

1 Like

Like usaul you confuse excuses for facts.
Briles should be up for new coaching job but in jail.
How many coaches has Dabo lost. It’s takes a bb to take them. Big 12 only has Texas to recurit from. Go 2 hrs away from osu and your in Oklahoma and Kansas.
Dabo has nc, sc,FL Georgia.
25k more fans bring in alot of money. I’m sure there donor dnt give cows as payment.