Malcolm Rodriguez Again Featured in HBO's "Hard Knocks" Show

Why would I compare us to perhaps the best college football dynasty in history when we can’t even win a second conference title?

I’m trying to give you a good measure of who we’re almost comparable to. I chose Wisconsin despite the fact they’ve won more games since 2010 and have two more conference titles. We’re like Wisconsin when it comes to wins and Iowa when it comes to conference titles.

Lol why didnt you do Wisconsin on both stuff. Why stanford. Are both teams not on both list. Thats odd. We are

1 Like

Joy how long has Wisconsin been serious about football ? You idiot we prove you wrong on your arguments and you go pick some other joe smoe to counter with. You can’t stand being proven wrong. You are like a child that says I’ll take my toys and go home if I can’t use this. We are No. 6 in wins against top 25 ranked teams since 2015. You can’t seem to get that through your thick asx head. Go cry with your daddy, he needs you

Like what? What have you proven me wrong on? You haven’t provided a single reference.

Once again, where are your references?

That’s fine. I’m going back to when Gundy got his first double digit winning season. You have to go back to only 2015 because it won’t fit your narrative. Did you even think it ask Roberto where he’s getting his info from?

Lol we still top ten joy its a good they. Whats weird is you bring 2 other teams. I dnt understand is there not 1 team beside bb. Is gundy the only one.

1 Like

Yes Sir nothing but us among the BB’s …. Joy can’t see that. It kills all his arguments

1 Like

Stewart mandel gave his big 12 perdiction. Its hilarious
Ksu Baylor osu ou isu west Virginia tech ku texas tcu

1 Like

Saw that , crazy chit and he’s supposed to be a talking head :joy: KSU will win a few, qb isn’t any better than he was at Nebraska…they will run the wheels off him till he’s hurt. I still think Kansas will win 2 games , they would get down last year but never quit. Their qb isn’t bad

1 Like

You can’t kill an argument until you provide a reference. Your word doesn’t mean anything.

It’s right there in black and white joy… you just don’t want to acknowledge it.

1 Like

It’s called citing your information. Where are you and Roberto getting this info from?

You an idiot. You know we were 8th from 2010. Its not a big strech to think we have improved. Just in 2018 and 2021 were 6 over 500. We are 8 over 500 from 2016.

It you are a fan you know weve been winning. Were actually higher if you go from 2016.

Your arguing to argue. For 20 post you never even worried it mite be wrong. Itwasnt until we gave you chit about stanford and Wisconsin.

Thats classic joy. Just find any way to deflect.

1 Like

I just asked where you’re getting your information from. I’m assuming if you can’t tell me then you’re afraid you might be wrong.

Lol you act like this forum is the Spanish inquisition.

I see alot of stuff. It was a tweet so no i can find it. But, i did back it up with proof. Am i still a warlock.

I have no need to lie. We do well enough.

I cant get mad at guys like you. You have a different agenda. I do het tired of you repeating your holy trinity.
Everyone beside the 3 to for stooges just want to talk osu stuff. You guys just want titles. Dnt care who is the coaches, or players are. You could sleep for 364 days, wouldn’t change your year

1 Like

So where’s your proof?

You still have this fantasy we were conference champions last year. Sorry if I don’t believe that you have no need to lie.

But you are getting mad at me, and all I’m doing is asking questions.

Who the hell doesn’t want titles? If we didn’t care who the coaches and players were then we wouldn’t be asking for better coaching and better recruiting.

Start with the last. You dnt care who the coach is or what they do, as long as they get YOU title.

Do the math we have increased i should that. Oh yea you cant do math.

See your the lier i said we won the league. Again i ask you why do the cant league wins for ku basketball. Again you want to trivialize what gundy does. Same with this deal.

Again you act like you count. You have never counted so im laughing at you not getting upset.

1 Like

The ones who can’t do math are the ones that think, in a really strange way, one conference title is better than three as long as you’ve had more winning seasons than the program that has more conference titles.

Not get down on yourself. I know you do math like jethro. ( not plus not is not). I never thought you had problem with greater than.

1 Like

Wisconsin 115 OSU 113

Which number is greater?

Baylor 3 OSU 1

Which number is greater?

K State 2 OSU 1

Which number is greater?

I have faith that you can get at least two of the three correct here.

Joy do you think your reinventing the wheel

I mean you write stuff like im suposse be impressed.

Yes i am good gurl you a good kid. Next we can teach you how to add.

1 Like