Malcolm Rodriguez Again Featured in HBO's "Hard Knocks" Show

Just look at your last two posts. You’re mad because you know that trophies matter. How about instead of disagreeing with me you acknowledge the truth for once? Nobody remembers teams that don’t have trophies.

Even Wisconsin has three conference titles and as many wins since Gundy took over OSU in 2005 and people barely remember them. People mostly just remember the a55 kickings they get from Ohio State. That sure does sound familiar.

You force small children to agree with you that your rite wount work on adults.

Your mad because like i should your an idoit

1 Like

A recruit that comes to a school is already familiar with what you’ve done joy, they dont say “can I look at your trophy case “ assinine statement …they know what you have done idiot … we have already told you they look for playing time and what you will pay. They already know we have the best conditioning coach in football, it’s if you want it or not. Your statements sometimes are just buffoonery …

1 Like

Joy did you really expect to best tOSU ?? They had talent out the asz , your man Miles had already jumped ship which he kept denying so that wasn’t unexpected…. Wisconsin is now our benchmark ? Keep comparing us with all teams, it’s really hilarious. You cry so much, you and your daddy should cry together

1 Like

Just finished the latest episode of hard knocks and it’s seems very likely that Malcolm is going to win a starting job. He also gave some insight into his hip throw strategy. Looks like we will be seeing more of that during the regular NFL season, I’m stoked, can’t wait.

1 Like

The small children are the ones that have hope. The adults in the room have reality.

If it’s playing time they’re looking for then they better be ready to be benched over experience.

Three conference titles will always be more than one.

Did your daddy teach that joy … where are they ranked in wins against top 25 competition, wins overall …, I don’t see them except below us

1 Like

Where are we ranked in conference titles? conference titles since 2010? I dont see us excerpt below them (and Baylor).

They also have divisions joy, makes a big difference. You would never take that into consideration , weakest division they are in … not a BB in there

1 Like

Im glad you final admitted the adults are in reality.

If you were an adult in reality, you wouldn’t have brought stanford. Now you dnt like that out come, out of the blue you bring up Wisconsin.

Adults dnt go off topic in attempts to deflect.

1 Like

The only BB that’s worth the paper they’ve been printed on that we’ve had to face in the conference so far is OU since 2010. I guess you’ve been sleeping through Texas football from 2010 to now. Wisconsin has also beaten Ohio State just as many times as we’ve beaten OU to get a conference title. How about instead of making excuses we just win the ones we’re capable of winning?

Adults don’t make excuses for other adults when they fail at doing something that’s under their direct supervision.

1 Like

Again your the one the making excuses. You deflect. You cant stay on topic.

1 Like

The urine is deep here

I’m not the one that deflects away from the topic here. You don’t like to here what’s essentially true, and you decide to try and argue about something else. When that doesn’t work, you’ll move on to another topic. It’s just a never ending circle of excuses.

Yes now your using the circle deal ive been using it on you for over a year.
Excuses are what you did for stanford. They had dropped.
I went off topic only to say what i saw. You went rite to making excuses. When i pointed out we are imporving you went to Wisconsin. I know you have a memory of your dad joe biden. All you have to do is reread this string.
How can i get mad with some not responsible for there actions. Its sad you cant even see it after you think about.

1 Like

The topic you presented was most top 25 wins since 2015. I only thought it was fair to lengthen it since our first double digit winning season (2010). Stanford sits at #6 while we set at #8 according to this source dated June 9, 2022:

As far as total wins go I told you Wisconsin is tied with us or better, and has three more conference titles than we do. When looking at it closely Wisconsin has 115 wins since 2010 compared to OSU’s 113 wins (and Wisconsin played less games in 2020). Here is the source:

Keep in mind this was dated in June 2020 and I’ve already added the last two season’s wins for both Wisconsin and OSU. I was only responding to what you posted, and you didn’t like it because it doesn’t look as good as you think it does.

We have all seen those. The 2015 one was new.
Going of topic you started compate us to a team why those teams, why not Alabama. Why did you pick different teams for the wins and 25 %. Going around picking teams like there homeless people on the side of the road. Definitely of topic.

1 Like