Marcus Watson in trouble?

Yeeeaaaahhh, I’m going to go with you aren’t really in a place to judge anyone here.

1 Like

a lawyer has entered the chat

You really do struggle, bud. I’ve never told someone they can’t say or post something here. I know this is hard for you to follow, but there is a difference between calling someone out for an idiotic thread/post (that’s how you and I know each other) and being a thread police and saying things are off limits.

I’d say the thread title is viewable by anyone and should be adjusted. The body of the post is behind the pay wall and I agree that respectful discussion can happen there. But this is just a rumor at this point and having the thread title out there like that is a mistake in my opinion.

3 Likes

I second this

Pull the thread

1 Like

News just broke

This was just confirmed by multiple outlets.

Eff. Still, I don’t apologize for wanting information to actually come out before speculating. Even though it turned out to be true (at least based on what we’ve been informed so far), I’m going to keep supporting ‘wait and see’ when it comes to rumors as opposed to anything else. That being said, they’re going to do their due diligence, I’m sure.

1 Like

That’s why we didn’t delete it.

9 Likes

When is coach’s next press conference?

Watson will still have his day in court on it. I’ll wait and see.

2 Likes

Scheduled for Wednesday as of now. Not sure if they’ll move it up given this breaking.

When is the next court hearing on it?

November 7th, according to the O’Colly article.

1 Like

I’ll wait until then to really have an opinion.

DeLeTe ThIS tHReAD.

More often than not, where there’s smoke there’s fire. Good on @howmat3 for putting this forum in the know before the news broke.

7 Likes

I’m curious now, domestic or sexual? Guessing with a protective order it was physical, but the initial comment wording made me think of the later.

Uhh… Bro…

1 Like

I don’t know that that’s information we will or should get. Regardless, I’m taking david’s stance and waiting until more information comes out, especially with the court date. I’m not willing to write a kid off unless it’s serious - and this is a protective order, not having MW arrested. Those two things have different levels of severity attached. We’ll just have to hold on and hope that things resolve the best way possible.

3 Likes