Mason Rudolph

Has anyone heard anything good about Mason getting a chance next season? Most of what I have seen is very negative. Maybe the coaches at OSU should find someone who could evaluate quarterback talent and then develop it. That alone might take OSU to the next level.

U got a mill we can get any qb u want. So either pony up or be happy we get guys like mason who can make to nfl

1 Like

What good would that do when they can’t develop a quarterback in Stillwater?

Rite jug.
I’ve been critical of Sanders but to be honest he has alot of turnover in the players. I know u dnt understand continuity, so I will leave it there.
This was still ( not by much) his best year. And mason was better when he left then when he came in.

1 Like

School Conf Class Pos G Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
*[2019]
FR QB 11 155 247 62.8 2065 8.4 7.7 16 11 145.4
*[2020]
SO QB 9 155 247 62.8 2007 8.1 7.8 14 8 143.2
*[2021]
JR QB 13 243 392 62.0 2839 7.2 6.9 20 12 133.5

The numbers don’t coincide with that.

First not everything is about the numbers.
Second nothing on fumbles lost.
Third like I said he was working with alot of different players alot were new. He only had 3 pics in 9 of those games. I know what ur narrative is so have at. He did improve.

1 Like

Mason literally got better every year at Oklahoma state . Maybe it’s the Steelers having problems with his development.

1 Like

Just throwing to Washington year after year would explain his tiny bit of improvement.

I didn’t know washington had 4000 yards of receiving. Nice try jug.

1 Like

4400 yards.

In one year I missed that. U said mason only threw to washington. Nice try jug

1 Like

I never said he only threw to Washington, I said throwing to Washington year after year was the reason for his improvement.

Was that the same problem our other qb had too.
Throwing 25% to one player is normal. U obviously dnt like mason.

1 Like

Every stat he had improved if you wanna give all that credit to Washington then idk what to tell ya, ateman had a pretty good year to in 17

1 Like

Didn’t even watch it that guy makes me vomit

1 Like

What does that have to do with anything at Oklahoma state

1 Like

Right? What does this even mean? The Steelers have had him for several years now. They’re the ones that are developing him. What a pointless comment.

3 Likes

He’s just trying to throw shade at Gundy, as usual

But it makes no sense. At this point, he’s been out of college for what? Four years? Five? Is he saying Mike Tomlin can’t coach up a QB? How does it have anything to do with Gundy? It’s so stupid.

2 Likes