Mason Rudolph

Not like juggernaut, Wyoming! They’re committed, man! Why would you keep supporting this trash team that doesn’t want to win? Go commit yourself to another team! Be a winner!

3 Likes

I find it funny that all this “we’re only committed to being bowl eligible talk” is still being thrown around after a year where we, win twelve games, played for a conference championship, and finished in the top ten

2 Likes

Yo, you’re not helping me. I need you to talk up Wyoming. I haven’t looked. What did they do this year? Win the nat?

3 Likes

Lol oh yes they’re a big time program!! I’ll throw in another 20 with ya if he’ll leave!

At least their coach has some National championship hardware.

Man, that’s great! Why are you still here?

2 Likes

We can only hope that Gundy follows the path of Gary Patterson and is moving on in 4 years after playing for a conference title.

You were thinking of your mother.

Ok, so lets talk about the coaches history then. The Wyoming Football coach is Craig Bohl. He has been the coach at Wyoming since 2014, so he was the coach for both of the years that future NFL QB Josh Allen started, as well as his first year there where he was a backup. His best record over his entire time with Wyoming is 8-5. In the Mountain West Conference. His best conference record at Wyoming is 6-2, with Josh Allen. During his tenure, they have a bowl record of 3-1, meaning that he has only even been bowl eligible a total of 4 times in the 8 seasons he’s coached there. Without Josh Allen’s incredible natural skill set, Bohl has only made a bowl game 2 out of 6 years. That screams of talent development, doesn’t it? You might would choose him over Gundy and Oklahoma State, but it would be an incredibly stupid decision.

2 Likes

At the FCS level… that’s hardly even worth mentioning, especially given his record when he got to Wyoming, as discussed in my last post

Ur rite ur only aloud to hold the tale

1 Like

A whole tale. A story about your mother.

Coming from the guy hold horses reins on a Saturday nite

1 Like

Tell your mom to add a few more hitching posts.

and this is why I hardly ever comment here. Someone loses an argument so they just sidetrack it with random crap and insults :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t worry Robert can only insult because he can’t win an argument.

What argument. Ur crying about a qb who is in the nfl. The same question who will be starter next year.
We’ve all pointed our to u that u are a troll. But u keep bring up this stuff.

1 Like

He’s not on the Wyoming fan board.

(S.A.) Truly, a total idiot flapping his gums.

2 Likes

Who flagged your post on Jug holding the semen ? You were wrong on that Robert. No one in their right mind would let Jug hold anything valuable, he ran the stimulator, same one he uses

1 Like