Massive Offensive Tackle Commits to Oklahoma State

When did he tell u this prove it .

Well like the genius u r hunter was out. We had growing pains.

Like I said the line is doing better now.

Sanders does do better passing with the roll out.

U do remind me of a 10 year old gurl. Like yo agreeing with you means Like u mite be rite or something

1 Like

The line has had issues I did say that. But I’m also not gonna kill them because we’ve had ridiculous injury problems over the past two years. They have gotten better throughout this season and that’s all a guy can ask for, get better each week

2 Likes

I’m wondering how many little guys this giant has sent to the hospital during his games after the highlights showing guys bouncing off him. They fly back from him making him look like he is some kind of Shaolin Kung Fu master. Great to see him bury guys into the turf. Our RBs will have nice holes to burst thru in a few years.

1 Like

Malcolm Rodriguez offers…Wyoming and Oklahoma State. I would rather have a coaching staff that actually evaluates talent themselves rather than just chasing the band wagons that everyone else is after.

3 Likes

Last time I checked the O line needs to work as a unit. Injuries and dismissals of two linemen before the season started wreaked havoc on the 2020 group. You can’t just throw 5 guys out there and expect them to work seamlessly together. They are getting better each week. Run blocking always works before pass blocking. It’s easier to open a hole for a runner than to hold up a stunting defense for 3 to 5 seconds. Plug and play does not work.

3 Likes
  1. We already have a guy that’s 6’8 and 330 pounds. He can’t even start on the OL.

2. It’s a little different when you’re 6’8 330 in high school compared to other college athletes you’ll be going against.

Quality over Quantity

Yeah….I guess your right. As long as we hit on one guy out of every fifteen we can still consistently hold our 4th place domination in the conference.

1 Like

Lmao really

2 Likes

Yeah O-line is very young outside of Sills. They’re a work in progress but getting better. Line is a very physical position hard to play at 18 years old. Hopefully the pass blocking gets better these last few weeks and this offense can get more explosive.

2 Likes

Yes joe is exactly right. Get tired of people picking out one guy on the team and say look, so and so here was under recruited and look how good he is and give credit to evaluation. Every team has those guys every year not just ours. There are still 84 players on the roster up to 105 players.

1 Like

U guys dnt like us talking about r players we can point out other walkons or 3 stars that are doing more then expected.
I’m sorry u and Joey dnt want to celebrate the players who work hard to become at osu.

1 Like

Sills has actually 1 more year if he wants to stay.
He has 2 coming in. So he still has his super senior year

1 Like

He’s going to need a lot of work on agility and quickness. He’s huge (and strong), but very slow.

2 Likes

I swear, you would bit%# if you were hung with a new rope. :rofl::rofl::rofl: you must be the life of any party with your attitude and winning personality.

3 Likes

He’s a POS, just ignore him. :rofl:

2 Likes

You can celebrate the players doing well. There isn’t any problem with that. Just saying the evidence points to more 4 and 5 stars being NFL caliber and eventually getting to the NFL. Then we wonder why we can’t ever have a better chance at winning bedlam.

Attitude and winning personality can only take you so far. Eventually, you gotta get better talent if you want to win more.

Eventually you have to be realistic about Oklahoma states program.

2 Likes

Having nfl type players are great. But does not equate into good teams maimi has proven that.
I want them to show us their improvement

1 Like

I am realistic about it.