Massive Offensive Tackle Commits to Oklahoma State

When u have never been in our reality.
U haven’t said anything about the this recruiting class 5 4 stars with 2 more at least a 4 star in one site.
U haven’t said anything good. We’re 7 and 1 and ur still crying. U talking about Baylor we won the last 2. U just keep crying.

1 Like

4-6. I’ll let you figure it out.

Either go with baylors coaches numbers or gundys. Briles patterson guys like these aren’t beating gundy again idiot

1 Like

Kind of hard to do that when you stop coaching.

If they weren’t piece of chips they would be still be coaching. Did u celebrate when gundy got more wins then miles.

1 Like

It’s a never ending biotch party with Joey , ignore his a&& He won’t go away but put him on ignore if you like. He’s an idiot :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Was Gundy playing Auburn and Alabama when they were competing for and winning national titles?

If you can’t beat me you can always join me.

You’re getting beat you’re just to stupid to.know it Joey :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Where is that border wall Michael? Why hasn’t Mexico paid for it yet? Talk about being too stupid. You have your mirror ready?

If u dnt want border control u are a liberal.

1 Like

How do you not understand the entirety of that statement?

I understand what ur trying to say. But, u dnt understand what ur saying.

1 Like

No….you didn’t understand what I was saying. If you do then explain yourself.

Joey doesn’t understand the tariffs Trump put on Mexico that burned their a&&es but you still to stupid to understand idiot. Same thing with China , they were in a downfall because Trump was making it a fair trade. You’re a straight running liberal with the Squad :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

He is worried about corporate America, but not worried about the Mexican ditch dig steal his hub cabs. Ur that guys family using t h e emergency room, driving up cost of health care. The billions of dollars being untaxed go to Mexico.

1 Like

He wants all these illegals coming in so they will mow his lawn for half what he’s paying now, but they’ll still steal his hubcaps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Based on 2020 import levels, these tariffs currently impact over $410 billion of imports and exports and increase consumer costs by roughly $51 billion annually.

Read more: https://www.americanactionforum.org/research/the-total-cost-of-tariffs/#ixzz7BPI8Yoiu
Follow us: @AAF on Twitter

The tariffs are having a notable impact on trade levels, decreasing both imports and exports, which reduces consumers’ options and further increases prices in the United States.

Read more: https://www.americanactionforum.org/research/the-total-cost-of-tariffs/#ixzz7BPIPqJLx
Follow us: @AAF on Twitter

Oh yeah!!! That really was a good thing for the American consumer!!! Do you believe everything your told? If you’re going to make such a claim at least be competent enough to show some kind of source backing your rant.

Weird…I’ve never said anything about supporting democrats, illegal immigration, or anything else of the sort.

You do know George Washington warned the country about this, right?

“ When Americans voted according to party loyalty, rather than the common interest of the nation, Washington feared it would foster a “spirit of revenge,” and enable the rise of “cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men” who would “usurp for themselves the reins of government; destroying afterwards the very engines, which have lifted them to unjust dominion.”

More left wing reporting you cling to idiot. Are you that stupid to believe that crap. I’m sure you believed Trump started the Russia dossier? Right :joy::joy: how’s that working out for you

1 Like