MBB: Oklahoma State vs. Minnesota Thread

It’s getting ugly and we don’t appear to care too much.

They need to put a dedicated defender on him, or go to man-to-man.

Pokes deserve to lose this game. Looks like they don’t want to play. Zero effort given so far. Pathetic.

Why is Dizzy covering this dude?

Well that’s not what I had in mind.
:grimacing:

OSU came in ranked 15th in allowed 3-point percentage. Minnesota came in ranked 145th in 3-P%. Currently 7-of-11.

1 Like

Switch to the wing.

Did you hear what the commentator just said? When a guy makes so many shots in a row, you have to deny him the ball, straight up.

That’s what annoys me about younger players, they like to gamble and let the guy beat them by making the shot. No, you defend by not even letting the guy get the ball. That guarantees he’s not going to score.

1 Like

Minnesota is the best team we’ve played this year by a large margin. We don’t stand a chance without our best player.

And you can’t afford those unforced TOs.

Is it me or does it feel like McGriff travels on every pump fake and then move to the basket?

4 Likes

Those wouldn’t happen if he moved closer to the basket like he should.

1 Like

Boynton needs to fire this team up in the locker room. Also need to find a way to deny that Gabe dude the ball. Don’t even let him touch it!

3 Likes

I have my ticket framed. Lol

3 Likes

Little dude out here playing like Byron Eaton.

1 Like

Your not the only one! I still have a Houston bowl pennant hanging in my bedroom at my parents house.

I’ve already deleted my ticket stub for this game from my Apple Wallet.

2 Likes

Solid start. :confounded:

See how Minnesota started aggressively on the inbounds to start the half? We’re not matching that.

2 Likes

Yor is not in this game right now.

1 Like