MBB: Oklahoma State vs. Minnesota Thread

On a positive note Eddie is here. Haven’t seen him at GIA yet this year.

I’m sorry, but Dziagwa’s one-trick pony show annoys me in games like this.

2 Likes

Que - Mike Boynton Tweet about working harder, rewatching film, and winning the next one.

3 Likes

Why is Dizzy getting out of his lane? He shouldn’t be trying those floaters…

1 Like

He could’ve actually shot a true jumpshot on that possession. But he can’t do that, because he can only catch and “fling” the ball. He is incapable of setting his feet and shooting a smooth jumper.

1 Like

This is why so many people aren’t answering the pleas of Boynton to come to games. You never know if they are going to come out and play hard and aggressive. It’s one thing to play hard and lose…but it’s a different issue when you give zero effort and lose. This team is so up and down on the “give an effort” scale.

2 Likes

Especially given how cheap tickets were for this, it’s disappointing.

2 Likes

This team is still the best team we’ve played and we don’t have our best player.

The same ones that complain about Gundy want to give Boynton a raise…this is rough. Third season and we’re still getting our butts whooped. :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I had to quit watching, it was terrible! There was no urgency being down double digits

1 Like

We have no offense.

Best 5-5 team in the nation.

3 Likes

What’s annoying is, we haven’t been fouling Minnesota much. We aren’t putting them on the line, like, at all. They’re just shooting well and making our guys look lost on defense.

We weren’t winning this game or the WSU game even with Ice.

They aren’t making us look lost on defense, we’ve been lost for weeks and just happened to have a decent game in the mix against Houston.

This is an incredible statement about what it was like to be an OSU fan at the time.

2 Likes

Without question.

Houston is not much worse. Also, this team has lost to: OU, Depaul, Iowa, Butler (they’re decent), and Utah. We can beat at least three of those teams.

It’d be competitive.

Honest question.: outside of getting Cade Cunningham to commit why should we think Mike Boynton is a good coach?