Meet the Transfer: An Introduction to Newcomer Deondre Jackson from Texas A&M

Originally published at: Meet the Transfer: An Introduction to Newcomer Deondre Jackson from Texas A&M | Pistols Firing

What to know about the eldest incoming RB from the 2022 recruiting class.

1 Like

Hopefully we have another Jaylen Warren waiting in the wings. I’m sure he’ll have to work extra hard on the field before we find out that the 3rd or 4th guy on our depth chart ends up being our best back (Just like Warren).

Hopefully not being used alot and older he got fresh legs and a good mind.

2 Likes

Someone has to step up… Who will it be?

Put ME in coach !

I want to see what Nixon will do with some touches. When he got the ball against TCU he made the most of it with that house call. I have this feeling our RB group might be the most under the radar, surprisingly good group. Hopefully the offensive line will open up some holes.

3 Likes

What’s your point? Gundy is a great evaluator of talent, or a great developer of talent?

2 Likes

Somehow he’s terrible at both in joes mind.

3 Likes

When was Warren our 4th running back on the depth chart ? Just to say something negative

1 Like

I’ll admit I think he does a decent job with talent development (outside some positions), but as an evaluator I have to disagree. How many times has he whiffed on a starting QB? Why was Warren the 3rd-4th string HB to start 2021?

Warren was head and shoulders better than any back we had on our roster last season. It was the same exact thing with Brennan Presley in 2020 as well. Jeff has been pointing it out to everyone on here. Gundy believes in seniority and experience over talent. He believes the person with the most Cowboy Culture (or who’s been here the longest) deserves to play more.

At what point do you tell a guy to cut with the BS and start using real evaluations and not just the BS ones he makes up?

1 Like

It’s not being negative. It’s what really happened last season before the 2021 season started.

Its funny the things we tell u about freshmans, brennan said his brother needs to do. Its sad that your back ess ward. If at any point you think we need to set stoner your worse then we all thought

1 Like

@joe15

Lol.
Haha.
Lolololo
Hahahahah.

Stop.
Sit down and behave

2 Likes

You do realize that “ or “ in between all of those tailbacks means there isn’t a true 2nd string or 4th string right

You do realize that “or” is absolute BS and they didn’t have any kind of expectations from Warren, right? It’s just a cop out of saying “Yeah….we kinda suck at evaluating”.

What is this we stuff you got a mouse in your pocket. You suck by yourself

2 Likes

Where did you think he would start on the depth chart joy ? Being he just transferred in, where ? Didn’t take long to them to evaluate him right. You just can’t help it can you but throw out a negative Gundy comment. You need help joy , seek it

1 Like

If they didn’t expect anything out of Warren why did he get a scholarship then ? Was that a quote from Gundy ? Backasswards joy, did your daddy tell you that ? Maybe Jeff will show up drunk again and take some strain off you :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Jeff has been pointing out :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Drunk talk. He’s trying to sober up where he can post again :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

When you’ve proven you can miss an evaluation four times on a QB I’m obviously going to question your evaluation at other positions.

1 Like