Michael 27 Comments

Sincere questions: What do you all think about the comments by Michael21 on the PFB articles? Is this an individual or is this part of some coordinated group effort? What’s the best way to respond? Is there a term for this type of social media activism?

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, see screenshots below.

1 Like

Well I for one am not comfortable with someone using a free forum to try to steer people away from the program.

9 Likes

I love the last line on the last post, if he were to somehow find $17mil he’s concerned OSU wouldn’t use it to buyout Gundy, talk about counting your chicks before they hatch.

1 Like

We deserve a better class of troll.

4 Likes

Downvote it if you don’t like it and hopefully it gets hidden. If pfb started taking down all the anti gundy posts they would need to hire an intern to do it… Also what about the hate toward Chuba, do we need to take those down? Censorship is a slippery slope, this guy has not really crossed any lines even if some people don’t like it.

Obviously it’s Sam Mayes… who I’m confident made his incident up for the attention.

10 Likes

There is no down vote. There is flagging which isn’t the same thing and we’ve been asked to not use it that way.

2 Likes

This helps though.

1 Like

I know that Porter is mulling it over, but I think the death of the free section (especially under articles) may be the end result and I don’t know that it would be a bad thing.

2 Likes

I just read through all his posts, not that many unique ones. I’m definitely gonna slide one of these into his DMs.

15 Likes

Yesterday we had another guy get slandered on the subscription side.

1 Like

And I’m not talking one of our little scuffles in the Rona thread but something that damages the reputation of someone without facts.

4 Likes

Thanks for coming to my defense, David, but I probably deserved it.

4 Likes

If it was me I missed it. I hope it was me.

5 Likes

Ar1 and Joe15 are all over him now. They are all entitled to their opinions but I just don’t see how it helps anyone to keep pressing these issues in the PFB comments. He needs to email Holder if he wants to try to change something.

1 Like

Press

Edit to say …
I have no idea what that was suppose to mean or why I posted it lol.

1 Like

What happened?

I’m all for letting the guy do his thing on the article threads but when he starts encouraging recruits to look elsewhere he’s gone too far and it needs to be addressed.

6 Likes

I definitely agree.

Some could argue they’re anti-censorship, which is fair, but in this case; how do we even know if this is a legit OSU fan?
It could be an OU troll, or (puts on tinfoil hat) a social media intern from another school that has also offered and is trying to throw shade at OSU…

5 Likes

Man, not only would it not be a bad thing, it would be an AMAZING thing.

7 Likes