Michael 27 Comments

Kyle21
Yes you have press credentials to hang with the richest people in the U.S. Wine and dine with the country club types. Limousine Liberals unlike us true believers

What do you mean. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You guys, how awkward will it be when Michael27 buys a PFB+ membership and sees this thread.

6 Likes

Please. Trollbags don’t want to pay for the privilege of being chodes. They just want people to listen to them and force their opinions on people for free. We have no need to worry.

This place is a bastion of free speech, so we will I’m sure exercise that right to call him myriad variations of human detritus until he leaves. 'Merica!

4 Likes

What if he/she already has a + account? And Michael27 is just the burner

7 Likes

:wink:

6 Likes

I think you just sleuthed @ScottCorken, Sherlock Holmes style.

3 Likes

I mean I was blamed once for people thinking I was okstateprobs. Why not add me to this one :joy:

10 Likes

Nah. You can be a troll, sure, but you wouldn’t go so far as to start saying things to actually damage OSU or its recruiting.

Never doubt my brother

6 Likes

So are you saying we can pay you to post our op-ed? Done. What’s the pricing to get it posted at the top of the site? I need to get my thoughts out there about Gundy and his needing a Bieber tattoo.

1 Like

That probs account is a problem itself.

1 Like

Hear, hear

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Was this ever put into effect?

Not yet, proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be.

was gonna say it was broken as I saw comments from certain folks on the site.